addictions pt. 2

This part will be from Nerris's perspective

"But I've missed you and we both know we want it" I purr into Harrisons ear nipping it gently. I can almost feel his conflicting emotions. I know he wanted this just as me but I know him well enough to know what he was thinking. He was most likely thinking about 3 months ago when I stormed out of his apartment after calling it quits on us. I try to bring him out of his thoughts by leaving small kisses down his neck. I'm surprised by him turning around quickly and flipping us around so my back is pinned against the counter now.

"I hate you" he mumbled pulling up the hem of my shirt. I smirked looking at him as the shirt was discarded on the ground somewhere.

"I know" I said going back to work on his belt quickly undoing it as he attacked my neck with his lips. I whimpered quietly as he sucked on a spot right behind my ear. I let out a shaky moan as his teeth grazed the newly forming bruise. He moved his head down leaving deep purple hickeys along my skin biting down harshly just above my collar bone. I finished pulling his belt away and heard him chuckle quietly.

"Impatient are you?" He teased moving his hands unbuttoning my shorts and pulled them off discarding them along with my shirt. He smirked before crashing our lips together hungrily. He pulled away and spun me around with a smirk so I was facing the mirror. "Look how pathetic you are" his voice has husky and his eyes darkened with lust. His hands ran across the dark marks littering my skin.

"Just fuck me already" I pleaded quietly, trying to grind my hips against his groin. I groaned in irritation as he stepped back and started moving his hands slowly making a slight "tsk" sound shaking his head.

"Needy slut" he growled quietly and I shivered at the words closing my eyes in pure bliss. I opened them again, yelping quietly when I felt a sharp smack land on my ass. He moved his hands up to cup my breasts as I hadnt been wearing a bra before. I whined in need as he started playing with my nipples.

Finally he seemed to grow impatient himself and quickly pushed me so I was bent over the counter. I jumped again as another smack landed on my ass. Our eyes locked in the mirror as he smirked before suddenly thrusting into me. I closed my eyes tightly letting out a moan and string of curses. A hand wrapped around my throat gently squeezing. I opened my eyes with a whimper and he smiled at me begining to thrust into me.

"You wanted to be fucked so bad hm? Now you get to watch as I give you the fuck of your life" his words only turned me on more as I looked into the mirror. His smirk grew as he started thrusting quicker. I almost shut my eyes again but a sharp smack on my ass made my eyes go wide and I moaned gripping the counter tightly. His hand was quickly tangled in my hair pulling lightly. His thrusts became rougher and he pulled tighter growling quietly. I felt my orgasm building up.

"Oh f-fuck Harrison I'm gonna-" I'm cut off by a sharp tug on my hair and whimpered loudly.

"No" he growled quietly moving faster "not yet" his grip loosens until he lets go of my hair completely and moves his hand down to my waist holding me in place so he can move deeper into me. I moan louder and my back arches slightly. I watch him in the mirror and he looks back. His sadistic smile only grows as our eyes lock in the reflection. "Awe look at you. Such a pretty mess" he cooes wrapping a hand around my throat "cum" he growls and I moan his name loudly while cumming. His grip tightened around my throat as he came at the same time and pulled out after a minute.

"We shouldn't have done that" I say after a moment. I push myself up against the counter panting heavily and turned to look at him smiling slightly.

"I know. But your fucking addictive" he replies running a hand through his untamed hair slicking it back once more. He slips his belt back into place and straightens his jacket as I collect my discards clothes before he walks out. I lean back against the wall with a sigh and smile.

I wasnt about to let him leave that easily. He was my drug and I was addicted.

Sksksks idk how this turned out I'm not good at writing rough sex but I hope this was okay. I'll be out with some fluff soon.