o. prologue

o. prologue
don't you wish we could go back to before we left?

A DEEP MAROON CARRIAGE OBSCURED THE ENTRANCE WAY TO WINTERFELL, THE GOLDEN ACCENTS GLEAMING IN THE LIGHT OF THE SUN

A DEEP MAROON CARRIAGE OBSCURED THE ENTRANCE WAY TO WINTERFELL, THE GOLDEN ACCENTS GLEAMING IN THE LIGHT OF THE SUN. The famous Lannister flags appeared both before and after; guards circling courtyard. Odessa Salem's sparkling eyes surveying the oncoming crowd looking for the one they call the 'Kingslayer.' Instead, to her great disappointment, she was met with the large figure of their King, Robert Baratheon.

Glancing away she caught the gaze of her half-brother, Cassian Storm — her father's bastard son. Cassian and she were inseparable, Cassian often being the one to look after his sister when she's being troublesome. Odessa, growing up and being told that bastards are often shamed and disgraced she made it her personal mission to make Cassian feel as apart of the family as possible.

Rolling her eyes slightly and nodding her head towards the King, she caught the sight his lip quirk upwards slightly. Satisfied, she moved her gaze back towards the visitors. Cocoa iris' immediately finding a mop of dirty blond hair. Eyes widening she quietly nudged her older sister Seraphina and alerted her of the presence of Jaime Lannister. The older girl looked upwards and met the cerulean eyes of the man. Surprise and embarrassment quickly washed over her wind-bitten face and she looked away to glare at her sister. Odessa laughs quietly at her sister's pathetic excuse for a glare. Nudging her again in an attempt to annoy her more, she suddenly feels a pair of eyes on her. Looking to the left, she catches the keen gaze of the youngest Lannister, Steffon.

She knew all about Steffon Lannister - although she was much less interested in him than she was for his older and much more daring brother, Jaime. He was often known as 'the disgraced lion', although many from the South would disagree due to his kind heart and charity to the poorer parts of King's Landing; his family believe he goes against many of the honourable Lannister traits. The price one must pay to be liked.

Verdant green eyes were looking at her playfully but his eyes also held a small amount of warning. Almost as if to tell her to reign it in before she has to the wrath of Cersei. Slyly winking at the blond haired boy, Odessa looked towards her oldest siblings - twins - Persephone and Ambrose. Ambrose had a polite smile on his light pink lips, yet his hazel eyes were void of any emotion; whereas Persephone's face held a subtle hint of hatred but she mostly kept her face neutral. But often seeing Arya pulling faces from across the courtyard and the older girl smiling cheekily at her.

As the King walked up to greet Ned Stark, the two men spoke back and forth before bursting into laughter. Standing next to her father, Lord Niklaus Salem, Odessa let out a long sigh. All she wanted was a chance to talk to the Jaime Lannister. She didn't enjoy the cold and she was still rather annoyed that they had to travel 2 months just for a friendly gathering. Looking back over to the carriage she could see the Queen's cat-like eyes looking over the Salem kids. Shuffling uncomfortably under the gaze of the Queen, Seraphina opted to discretely slide behind Ambrose to conceal herself, not going unnoticed by the eldest Stark, Robb, who shot her a teasing grin which she just caught. Oh, and Seraphina certainly didn't miss the silently snickering pair of faces behind him - known to her as the Stark's ward named Greyjoy and the bastard Jon Snow. She dreaded that she wouldn't hear the end of it.