Chapter 1: How it starts

(A/N): I don't own any of the characters in this story. RWBY characters belong to Roosterteeth and the Vanoss crew belong to their respective YouTubers.

(Also, anyone who wants to steal this story can fuck right off. Have a nice day!)
_________________________________________
A WHITE FANG BASE, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

It was a normal day on Remnant, well, about as it could be in a world full of monsters and super-powered teenagers, and the White Fang was getting ready to move some dust into a newly acquired warehouse.

Two guards were stationed outside the warehouse carrying rifles in relative silence. It's been a while since they've been contacted by anyone inside and they were starting to get nervous.

"Hey" Guard 1 asked.

"Yeah?" Guard 2 replied

"Do you ever wonder why we're he-" *BOOM* Guard 1 never got to finish his question as the warehouse was suddenly engulfed in flames as two Jeeps sped out of the door.

The first Jeep was driven by a pig faunus dressed in a white suit and wearing a helmet, in the shotgun seat was an owl faunus in a red jacket with white accents and in the back was a raccoon faunus in a blue hoodie wearing a hockey mask and a human wearing black body armor and headphones.

The second Jeep was driven by a dark-skinned man wearing a white hat, blue T-shirt and cargo shorts, riding shotgun was another human wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses and at the back was an eagle faunus wearing blue pants and a blue hoodie over a red-orange tank top and a monkey faunus wearing a white vest over a red long sleeved shirt.

"STREME SPOATS!" screamed the owl and pig faunas as they rode out of the explosion followed by multiple White Fang vehicles giving chase.

"See?! Told you fuckers the Jerry can would give us the win." said the man in headphones as he began throwing grenades at the White Fang vehicles behind them.

"That was awesome!" Said the monkey faunus.

"It was pretty cool Nogla- Ah!." The eagle faunus screamed as one of the vehicles slipped through the barrage of Nogla's grenades and rammed the back of the Jeep, almost knocking them off as a White Fang soldier popped up at the top of the vehicle and aimed his rifle at them.

But before he could shoot, the raccoon faunus pulled out a double barreled shotgun, aimed it at his face, and fired, shattering the White Fang member's mask, aura and probably most of his head. "BOOM!, Bubble Daryl bitch!" Exclaimed the raccoon faunus as he started cackling maniacally.

"Damn Delirious, good shot, and good job saving Brock." Calmly said the pig faunus.

"Hehehe, no problem Wildcat." Cackled Delirious as he started doing the jerk motion for whatever reason.

"Fucking hell Delirious, why da fock are ye doin that?!" Yelled Nogla, since he was right in front of Delirious.

"Haha, yeah, then all they gotta do is bring a black light and they'll find ALL the evidence." Said the owl faunus between his laughter.

"Yeah, that's IF we even SURVIVE this shit! LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, WILDCAT STEP ON IT!" Yelled the dark-skinned man.

"My Oum, calm the fuck down Marcel, anyway, where are we going again?" Asked Wildcat rather casually.

"Augh! GET TO DA CHOPPA! Augh!"
Said the man in sunglasses.

"For the last. Fucking. Time, Brian THERE IS NO CHOPPER! WE'RE JUST TRYING TO LOSE THEM SO YOU CAN TELEPORT US OUTTA HERE!" Marcel angrily yelled.

"Augh, Fuck you, asshole- HOLY SHIT!" Brian screamed, seemingly switching accents at the last two words as the White Fang began firing upon them.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS WE SHOULDA USED THE FUCKING BANANA BUS!" Delirious angrily yelled as they swerved to avoid enemy fire.

"EXACTLY!" Everyone in the first Jeep agreed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH YOU GUYS AND THAT BUS?!" Marcel asked as he ducked under a stream of bullets. "AND CAN SOMEONE DEAL WITH THOSE FUCKING THINGS!".

"Hold on I got this." Said the owl faunus as his Crowbar morphed into a rocket launcher.

"See dis guy?" He gestured to the vehicle behind them as he aimed his Rocket launcher at it. "DUNZO!" He yelled as he fired a rocket directly into the lead vehicle, sending the two vehicles flanking it careening off-road and causing the rest of the vehicles behind it two slow down in order to avoid ramming into the flaming vehicle.

"FUCK YEAH!" The owl faunus yelled in triumph.

"WOAH! Damn Vanoss, overkill much?" Asked the monkey faunus in slight awe.

"Nah, oh by the way there are still a couple of them left so would you like to take em out Lui?" Said Vanoss.

"Okay" replied Lui as he took out his sniper rifle and shot the tires off of the remaining vehicles, ending the chase.

A few hours later, they parked the Jeeps in an open field and began unloading Dust and whatever else they took from the White Fang base.

"That was fun!" Lui said cheerfully.

"Fuck yeah it was! Wildcat cheered. "Too bad we didn't get to use the banana bus though."

"Again, what the fuck is it with you guys and that stupid bus?!" Marcel asked, his voice showing his frustration.

"Cause it's the motherfucking Banana bus!" Vanoss, Wildcat, Delirious and Nogla all said in unison.

"... You know what? Fuck this." Said Marcel, trying to contain his anger.

It was at this point that Terroriser decided to step in. "I'm pretty sure you already did that when you kept telling us not to bring the Banana bus." He said in a mocking tone as everyone who wasn't Marcel started laughing their asses off.

"FUCKING HELL! Not you too Brian!" Marcel exclaimed, further fueling the group's laughter.

"ALRIGHT! I think this is far enough, everyone huddle around Brian!" Vanoss said as everyone huddled around Terroriser.

Once everyone was close enough, Brian activated his semblance and Sparks of lightning started arcing around everyone.

"IS EVERYONE READY!?" Terroriser asked.

"YEAH!" "Ready" "LET'S DO THIS!" Were the responses he was given.

"OK! *ahem* AUGH! LET'S TO GET TO DA CHOPPA! AUGH!". Terroriser said as the Sparks intensified before they vanished without a trace, other than the large crater in the ground where they used to be.

Unknown to them all, a dusty old crow has been watching them the entire time.

'Damn, Oz has got to know about this' Qrow Branwen said in his mind as he flew off towards Beacon Academy.

_________________________________________
Time skip, the next day.

Vanoss and crew are back home in their house/base/whatever it is, and were going about their morning routines. Delirious was looking over his teddy bear collection, Lui was eating gummy worms, Terroriser was practicing his "Arnold voice", Marcel and Brock were playing Fortnite and Vanoss and Wildcat were preparing breakfast: Bacon and Eggs.

As everyone was doing their things, they all heard a knock on their door. "I'll get it!" Vanoss said as he put down the frying pan where he was cooking his childr- I MEAN EGGS!- in, and walked to the door.

When he opened the door he was met by a blonde woman in a cape holding a riding crop along with a man with white hair wearing a green scarf and holding a mug of coffee.

"Greetings" the man said. "I am Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy".

_________________________________________

(This is my first story on Wattpad so criticism is appreciated and always welcome. Also, NO PAIRINGS!... For now at least ;D)