• two •

-★☁️★-

Taehyung casually walked into the airport, the sliding doors opened and in he walked with his arms wide open for his big entrance. He had a pair of expensive-looking glasses on and Gucci dress shirt. He was stunning, definitely more gorgeous than the average male.

Eyes turned to look at the man that made his entrance those eyes boosting the man's ego up just a bit more.

"e-excuse me? are you a celebrity? you are so handsome" said a young girl probably in her teens.

"No, I'm not a celebrity. thank you anyways, sweetheart" Taehyung said seductively with a wink at the end making the girl die inside. No he is not a pedo, he is just flirtatious.

The handsome brunette continued walking, the crowd of people stopping to stare making his commute to the check-in desk easy and smooth, unlike another certain boy.

Once checking in one luggage and making the workers eyes pop out of his head at the beauty of Kim Taehyung, the brunette continued to walk to the security gate.

The long line all disappeared people offered their spot to the handsome man.

"thank you, thank you" Taehyung waved as he skipped the whole line to the security.

Everyone looked at him undress his shoes, because in america they make u do the most, and belt they all secretly wanted more to come off, and put the items on a tray. He took out his phone and bag and put it on the tray.

"watch for this one, it's Gucci and my phone is really expensive," the handsome man said to the male security worker who blushed.

when going into the metal detector, everyone stared, he could have honestly brought weapons and people wouldn't even notice because of how much his beauty distracts them. Good thing Taehyung hasn't thought of that yet.

Finally, after that was over Taehyung headed over to his gate. it seemed as if a million people came up to him to see if he needed help or directions but he all refused them.

Getting over to the gate was a blast as so many shops offered to give products free to the handsome man.

"take this Gucci phone case!" One man yelled

"no this Versace gun"

"no! take my virginity instead!" one woman yelled.

"Thanks for the offer folks but I really have to go," Taehyung said. not even caring inside as he could get all those things anyway, even the woman's virginity. He was that handsome.

-★☁️★-