• seven •

-★☁️★-

Taehyung didn't want to admit it but he kinda missed the other boys hand, it had some sort of calming affect to Taehyung, even though he didn't want to admit it he wanted to feel safe.

maybe I can just quickly grab it again.

at the exact same moment, some turbulence hit the plane and it was even shakier than before and Taehyung gripped onto the youngers hand for comfort and feeling of saftey.

The brunette looked over to see their hands intertwined.

"back again huh?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"shut up" Taehyung looked away. but then realized he didn't even know the younger boys name and he doesn't know how to ask without his ego being damaged.

their hands remained intertwined, Taehyung squeezing tightly constantly looking at the boy sitting next to him.

he's not as ugly as I thought. his face is kinda cute? his chubby cheeks don't make him so scary.

While Taehyung was dying inside and gushing over his new liking for his enemy he was conflicted by his heart that pounded against his chest. No other boy would talk him down the way his enemy had, they would always act shy or be intimidated around Taehyung, but why was Jungkook so different? and why did it affect Taehyung so much.

-★☁️★-