accident

Aarav reached Manvi house and shocked to see as there is fire all over outside her house . Lots of crowd present there . He asked people about it and get to know that manvi is still inside the house . He ran inside house people tried to stop him. He manage to enter in house . He search for manvi . He finally found her. She was lying unconscious .

 She was lying unconscious

Aarav panicked to see her. He patted her face but she didn't open her eyes. Tears started rolling down from his eyes . He picked her up and moved outside . He placed her in car and immediately drove to hospital .

He shout for doctor entering in hospital taking manvi in his arms . She was taken to ot whereas he sat on batch crying. Doctor came out after sometime but aarav didn't notice. Doctor kept hand on aarav shoulder . Aarav immediately stand and ask for manvi .

Doctor how is manvi - he asked worriedly .

Dekhiye she is not able to breath properly right now as her lungs are filled with gas smoke

Dekhiye she is not able to breath properly right now as her lungs are filled with gas smoke . Unhe sar pe bhi chot lagi hai to stitches lagaye hai .Baki to jab tak unhe hosh nahi aata hum kuch nahi keh sakte - doctor replied .

Doctor please kuch bhi kijiye bas manvi ko kuch nahi hona chahite - he pleaded .

Don't worry she will be fine . Waise must say you love her alot - he replied smiling.

Yes I love her - aarav said .

Then you must tell her before it's too late - doctor said and left from there .

Manvi shifted to ward with oxygen mask in her face . Aarav heart pinched seeing her like this . He was just sitting beside her .