proposed

Aarav was shocked to see hall decorated beautifully with red roses, ballons and lighting, candles and all. He was surprised that who did this  .

Ahana! Ahana where are you Or ye sab kya hai - aarav shouted calling ahana. But no reply came.

Hadd hai ye ladki kabhi jawab nahi deti jab bhi me bulata hu - he spoke irritated.

Suddenly his eyes fall on something and his eyes widen in awe.

Manvi came there wearing a red saree which was actually gifted by aarav once. She was looking so beautiful. His eyes stuck over her. When she found his intense gaze over her. She blushed. Her cheeks gone red. She was looking down nervously.

He moved toward her. Manvi  ye sab - he asked amused.

Wo..... Wo... Actually...... - she tried to speak but words were not coming from her mouth.

Aarav through understand but thought to tease her.

Fine! Agar tumhe kuch nahi bolna hai then I think I should go. I am in my room - he said smirking.

He acted to go when manvi startled . She immediately hold his hand.

Aarav please don't leave! Mene bahut muskil se khud ko iske liye taiyaar kiya hai and you are making me nervous - she replied .

Ready for what manvi - he questioned.

Aarav I... - she tried to say when hear him chuckling . She looked up and when she found that he was just teasing him.

aarav you know what I am trying to say but still you are making me nervous and uncomfortable  😒you are so bad now I won't say anything to you - she whined and cross her hands over her chest .

Arey nahi nahi manvi aisa nahi hai - he replied moving close to her.

I am sorry! Now please say - he said innocently going in front of her. She melted looking at his face.

Ijustrealizediloveyousomuchthatswhyididthis - she spoke in one breathe .

What - he asked not getting a single word.

I love you aarav - she said and facepalmed herself blushing.

A smile crept on his face listening this. He was waiting for this moment but he didn't know that it will come so soon.

He removed hands from her face and lifted her face by placing his thumb over her chin. She open his eyes and looked at him.

Both were lost in each other eyes. Manvi was feeling shy under his gaze. So she lowered her eyes .

I love you too manvi ❤ I love you so much. I can't explain how much happy i am. I was waiting for this moment so desperately but I never thought it will come this soon - he replied honestly .

She smiled listening his confession. I am sorry for making you wait - manvi said.

No manvi it's not your fault please don't say sorry! It was me who did stupidity. I am sorry manvi for hurting you, for breaking your trust, for everything I did wrong - he apologize sincerely.

Manvi have tears in her eyes. She hugged him tightly. Aarav wrapped his arms around her waist holding her protectively. Both have a smile on their faces after so long. They stayed like this for sometime.

Manvi broke hug and said - I just come. She goes to kitchen and came back with a trolley. He was confused. She removed lead and he was surprised to see a cake.

He smiled and she handed him knife. Both cut cake together.

It's a yes  for your answer - aarav said making her giggle.

Both fed each other. Aarav inched closer to her almost leaving no gap between them. Her heartbeat raise instantly. She closed her eyes He removed cake from near of her mouth. She open her eyes and looked in his eyes.

They were telling her his live, his desire, his care everything.

May I - aarav asked to her. She nodded and he put his lip on hers and both kissed. Her hands goes to his neck clutching his shoulder while he hold her waist. Kiss was slow at start but it turn into a passionate one. Nobody was ready to give up. Aarav pinched her waist aw she was not giving him entry in her mouth. She gasped and open her mouth. He start exploring her mouth. He broke when he found her out of breathe.

He rested his forehead on hers . Both have a peaceful smile on their lips.

Dinner kre - manvi asked.

Yes - he nodded but then realise that ahana is not here . He know if she is here then she would definitely interfere between them but if didn't happen that means she is not here.

Manvi! Ahana kaha hai - he asked worried.

Relax aarav wo apni frnd ke ghar gyi hai use kuch notes chahiye the - manvi replied nervously.

Kal college me bhi le sakti hai na? Abhi jane ki kya jrurat thi? Andhera hone wala hai - he said.

Usne kaha wo jaldi wapas aa jayegi Or tumhe uski tension lene ki jrurat nahi - manvi said but he was not convinced.

Can we please enjoy our dinner date - she asked softly trying to divert his mind.

Umm yeah - he said but his mind was still worried.

Aarav - she said gaining her attention. She will come stop taking stress on small things , she knows how to handle herself and gave her some freedom too - manvi said.

You mean to say I am Hitler - he raised his eyes . She shook her head in no.

You are just so overprotective toward her - she replied smiling.

Yup that I am because I never want anyone to hurt her she is just like my child for me, i raise her with my hands and I won't let anything happen to her - he said and manvi smiled seeing his love for ahana.

Okk but philhal hum yaha focus kre - she tried to sound like annoyed.

Yeah - he nodded and they have there dinner. After that aarav put a romantic song on his phone and extend his hand toward her. She accept gladly and both danced along with song. As the song ended they both were so close. Aarav leaned toward her but then they hear something and jumped off.