coming home

Ahana enter and place breakfast on table . Then she make aarav woke . He open his eyes . He carefully stood up not to disturb manvi's sleep . Ahana smile seeing this . Aarav gone to freshen up . Manvi too open her eyes .

Good morning ahana - manvi wished her .

Ahana turn to her and wished her back - good morning manvi . How are you feeling now ?

It's better now - manvi replied .

Aarav came back

Aarav came back . Ahana asked manvi to freshen up as she gave her clothes to change .

Ahana breakfast hum Kar lenge , tujhe college ke liye late ho raha tu jaa - aarav said to ahana .

Haan Bhai ! I am just going waise bhi iss time classes bunk Nahi Kar Sakti - ahana said .

Aarav hugged her and she left . While ahana was going through corridor a hand pulled her in . She was about to scream when person put his hand over her mouth . She looked up and found virat .

Virat ! You make me scared - ahana said taking a breath .

Ahana I just want to know what's your decision - virat asked

Ahana I just want to know what's your decision - virat asked .

Ohhh god kis baat ki kitni jaldi hai tumhe - ahana asked annoyed .

Are jaldi to hai na ! I can't wait now - he said desperately .

Mene abhi socha Nahi iss bare me - ahana replied looking everywhere but not to him .

He pulled her closer and locked his hands around her waist . Ahana got nervous on his sudden closeness and downs her gaze . He lift her face up holding her chin . He directly look in her eyes .

Do you think I am not worthy to you - he asked .

Na... Nahi aisa Nahi hai - she replied stammered .

To phir - he demanded answer .

Virat please I need some time to think and right now my concentration is only on exams - she told him honestly .

Dekhte hai kab tak tadpati ho tum mujhe - he said moving away .