Chapter 2: Snowy Caverns

Waluigi and the gang finally arrived at Snowy Caverns, and of course, it was snowy, they saw how the mine was blocked off by some fallen rocks, Waluigi had an idea to destroy the blocks by using tnt, Kamek thought to use his wand, but it didn't really have any magic left due to of how Silver was too lazy, Dry Bones thought they can just move the rocks with their hands, or bones, Silver didn't have an idea. They all decided on Kamek's plan, and Kamek moved the rocks, then his wand ran out of magic and exploded, they quickly ran inside the cave, to see the scared, little Toad miners, and one is just mining for diamonds, but got killed by a creeper,"Um, uuh, who are you?", said a Toad Miner,"Yeah, who are you guys?", said another one,"Hey you people know me, I'm Waluigi, obviously, with me is Silver, Kamek, and Dry Bones", Waluigi replied to the miners,"So, how are you guys gonna help us?", said a Toad Miner,"Um uh, by getting you out through the ro-", Waluigi replied until more rocks came falling, and it was impossible to get out

Meanwhile

"Yes! They've fallen into my trap! Phase 1 is going perfectly!", TMA said,"Um, sir, who should we send into Snowy Caverns?", asked Tails,"I know, Mighty! Send Mighty so they can never get out!", TMA replied,"Understandable!", Tails said and then he pressed the button with Mighty's face on it, then Mighty was sent to Snowy Caverns, leaving a hole of where he land, but he was gonna protect that hole, and never let anyone out.

Meanwhile

"I'm searching the area on my magic computer, with uses batteries instead of magic, and I could see that a hole was just made, but someone is blocking the hole with rocks", Kamek said,"Well we gotta get there fast! Or we'll be here forever, making Cold Pockets, ew!", Waluigi said, and they explored the cave, and they got lost, they did loose a toad miner, and probably almost killed themselves, and then they found the hole, but Mighty was blocking it,"Mighty?", said Silver,"What are you doing here?", Waluigi said,"I'm getting my revenge! You stealing all my work and somehow you get the credit! Get ready to die, W-", Mighty said until he gets knocked out by Dry Bones,"Don't worry guys, I got it", Dry Bones said,"Well that was easy", Waluigi said as him and the others got out of the cave, and found an abandoned snowboard cross,"Hey, this is DK Summit!", Kamek said,"Oh my god! I totally forgot about this place!", Dry Bones,"Well let's get out of here so we can call for a pick up!", Waluigi said, so they had some fun, and some shrek 5, and then a flying ship came in, or a flying factory,"Hey look! Someone to help us!", Waluigi said,"Um, Waluigi, we don't know them, they can murder us and trap us in there!", Silver said to Waluigi,"Oh who cares, Dry Bones can deal with that! Anyways, let's go!", Waluigi replied, and they all jumped on the factory,"Hey what about us?", a Toad Miner said,"Someone will come amd pick you guys up, you have my word!", Kamek replied, and then they flew off...

To be continued, fucking liberals