Chapter 5: Luigi's Bob-Omb Plant/City

Waluigi and the gang gotten themselves locked up in Bob-Omb Plant, or to be more specific, LUIGI'S Bob-Omb Plant,"Oh look what we have-a here!", said Luigi to the locked up WAHs,"Luigi? I thought you were the good guy, shouldn't you be helping us?", Waluigi asked,"I am doing something good, locking you guys up by destroying property owned by yours truly.", Luigi answered,"Oh shut up you! You're doing absolutely nothing that means good! A lot of crime activity has been happening, we've been trying to stop them, and you lock us up just because we destroyed "your" stadium, Waluigi used to own it until he needed money and you bought it, people should know that behind the mustache, you're an absolute evil masterfucker, not even the wiki knows about this!", said Kamek,"But it does say in the wiki that Luigi's a horny motherfucker, though.", Silver said,"Okay, so maybe the wiki knows, but stop doing this, get off your lazy ass and do something!", Kamek continued,"Well, that was something great but-a, if you look at the other cells-a, you could see-a, that the criminals you've knocked out, is-a here, locked up!", replied Luigi,"Goddammit, and that was such a good speech too!", said Kamek,"Well, Imma abouta head-a out-a.", said Luigi, and he phased through the floor, as the Bob-Omb guard the exit of the dungeon,"Well now what should we do?", asked Dry Bones,"I don't know, maybe wait till the others have a plan.", answered Silver,"Hey! You shouldn't just make us do all the work!", said Spongebob,"Yeah, what he said!", said Mighty.

Meanwhile

"Tails, mind-controlling Luigi was a great idea!", said TMA,"You're welcome, sir, I've done my best to make sure Luigi doesn't get out of his trance.", replied Tails,"Well, alright, actually, just in case, bring in the big guns, you know, orange guns?", asked TMA,"Understandable, sir.", Tails answered.

Meanwhile with Waluigi and the gang

"I t-", Dry Bones said until he was interrupted by a bomb exploding, opening the bares of their cell,"Come on, guys, we gotta get outta here!", said Banjo,"Thanks guys, I'm sorry about knocking you guys dead with my bone.", said Dry Bones,"It's alright, we were in a trance.", said Mighty,"Wait, a trance? By who?", Waluigi asked,"By-", Spongebob said until a bunch of bombs came over to take care of the business,"Stop! Continue or you guys are gay!", said the Bob-Omb workers,"Damn, looks like we can't continue.", Waluigi said comedically.

5 hours later

Waluigi and the gang have finally gotten out of the plant, but, they found something else out,"There's a city?!", all them said,"Luigi has a city, huh?", questioned Waluigi,"He must own Serbia.", said Mighty, he laughs at his own joke, as everyone else didn't laugh,"Come on, that was funny!", said Mighty,"Well, let's just continue! Ight? Ight...", said Waluigi.

They continued to explore the place, Bob-Ombs, walking everywhere, the entire city looked beautiful, but bombs were everywhere, everything went okay, until they reached to Bob-Omb Center, Waluigi knew he had to go alone,"Why do you have to go alone? We can help you.", Silver asked,"It's something personal, we've been rivals for years, I've gotta end this, now.", Waluigi answered,"Bye, tell Daisy I l-", Waluigi said until he got interrupt,"But Daisy doesn't love you back.", said Kamek,"I know, I just want her to know, okay?", Waluigi replied,"Oh, okay", said Silver,"Okay, bye now.", Waluigi said, he entered the Luigi Throne,"Oh look, its-a Waluigi, you wanna do this alone, huh?", Luigi said as he jumped off his throne,"I've been ready for this ever since 2000, Luigi.", Waluigi said,"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that isn't gonna help you because I know what you're gonna do also, strange, isn't it?", Luigi said, Waluigi walked up to Luigi, to confront him,"Aw shit, here we go again.", Waluigi said.

They started with simple beat up, Waluigi punch Luigi's nose to give him a nosebleed, Luigi kicked Waluigi in the testicles, Waluigi and Luigi choked each other, to see who the one die first, it was just simple, until Luigi said,"That's-a it!", and then he jumped into his throne, which turned into a robot,"Let's see if you beat this!", said Luigi, and they go through a wormhole, to make things more intense, and it did yes, they've fought for hours, and hours, and hours,"I gotta find the weak spot.", Waluigi told himself, he then noticed something, the red spot in the middle of Luigi's robot shot bob-ombs, so he can through them back at him

19 minutes later

Waluigi has finally ended the rivalry between him and Luigi. Luigi, in shambles, pretty much dead,"SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE STARTS NOW, 20...", a voice said," I gotta get out of here!", said Waluigi, he exited the throne, already saw that the others escaped, he escaped through the windows, which was 15 stories high, which, obviously, its risky,"I hope Waluigi is alright!", said Silver,"Oh he'll be alright, I've known him for years, he probably already es-", Dry Bones said but got interrupted by the explosion,"Hey, where's Waluigi?", Kamek said,"Did he die, bet he died, come on! He couldn't s-", Banjo said until Waluigi said,"Okay liberal, anways, we gotta go somewhere.", they looked everywhere, and they've noticed a Waluigi Pinball machine...

To be continued, bruh moments