Chapter 6: Waluigi Pinball/Casino

"Epic! My old pinball machine is here!", said Waluigi,"Wait, you have your own pinball machine?", asked Banjo,"Well, yeah duh, why wouldn't I have one?", answered Waluigi,"Correct.", said Banjo. Waluigi would continue to play the pinball machine,"Hey come on Waluigi, we gotta go find out what's with the recent events that happened.", said Kamek,"Just wait for a sec, its been a long time ever since I played this.", replied Waluigi, Silver, Kamek, and Dry Bones get sucked up in the pinball machine,"Hey, what the?!", said Silver,"Seems that we've been sucked into the pinball machine!", said Kamek,"And look at everything! This is such a great upgrade! I'm so proud of this machine!", said Waluigi.

Meanwhile

"Looks like that shit happened, Tails! Send in the last henchmen we have!", said TMA,"But sir, we don't have anymore that aren't godmodding!", replied Tails,"Dammit! Looks like we'll have to send in you!", said TMA,"Alright, sir, I'll send myself to Waluigi Casino.", said Tails, and there he went.

Meanwhile with Waluigi and the gang

"Well now what?", said Silver,"It seems that we're in the place after we go through the portal, you know, if you ever played Mario Kart DS or 3DS.", said Waluigi,"Looks like we'll have to go through the track, since we have no choice.", said Dry Bones. They continued to go through the track, everything seemed the same, yeah it had an all new look, but the track was the same, but when the reached the portal, they didn't know what they were gonna get,"Well, let's go through here, maybe this'll get us out.", said Waluigi, and the portal they went.

They did get out of the pinball machine, but, the setting was different, they were at a casino, called Waluigi Casino,"Woah! I have my own casino! Oh my god, I cannot wait to check out the hotel rooms of this place.", said Waluigi,"Damn, while people talking about how Mario has a castle or of how Luigi has a mansion, Waluigi here having a casino.", said Kamek,"Well, let's go to the person who's behind this casino, and thank him until we go any further, okay?", said Waluigi,"Understandable.", said Dry Bones,"Now let's go!", said Waluigi. They explored the place, as they saw people celebrating, gambling while betting on purple, and someone getting drunk, it was like a celebration of everything Waluigi, and there was even a band playing an orchestra mix of Waluigi Pinball, it really did seem like a Waluigi Time, then they entered the insides of the casino, you know, where everything is being worked on,"I've never been inside these places of a casino, you learn 12 things everyday.", said Waluigi. Everything went great until the entered the boss's office, it seemed to be someone familiar,"Hey, do you know who owns this casino? I gotta know and thank him!", said Waluigi,"Yeah I know, it's me!", Tails said as he revealed himself,"Tails? What? Why?", asked Silver,"Of course for Master, wait I shouldn't spoil it for you guys! You've pretty much went through so much of our force! You've destroyed absolutely everything me and the master has owned, we've been planning this for 10 years, and you, ruined it in about a day, all that effort, gone wasted because of you dickheads! Why don't you guys just die? Please? It's like you guys are overpowered or something.", said Tails,"Oh tha-", Tails continued until he got knocked on the head by Dry Bones,"Don't worry guys, he's just 10 years old, I think, so he's easy.", said Dry Bones,"Now let's get out of here.", said Waluigi. And they exited the casino, and just when the exited, Waluigi got a note from the wind,"If you wanna know about who's behind the past events that has happened, come to Hell Halls, alone.", said Waluigi,"Oh damn, looks like we gotta get there!", said Silver,"But I gotta go alone, seems that this means goodbye? I guess.", Waluigi said,"Oh, um, sorry Waluigi if you have to go by yourself again, it seems that you've got many enemies, good luck, dude.", said Dry Bones,"Yeah, good luck, man, you're gonna need it.", said Kamek,"Alright, Thanks, guys, head to WAH headquarters and wait there! Okay? Thanks.", Waluigi said as he left...

To be continued, probably for the last time