Chapter 7: Hell Halls

Waluigi arrived at Hell Halls, it seemed like the final world of a Mario game, castle, lava, bruh, everything, but it was always different, it seemed that the guards aren't just dumb goombas, it all seemed like it was nothing, Waluigi knew that traveling to the master's throne was gonna be short, because he didn't want Waluigi to keep him waiting, he knew that,"Here it is, the door to the throne, then I'll be able to defeat my enemy, the one who's all been behind this...", Waluigi told himself. Until, the lights went off, then the lights turned back on, Waluigi was at a different place though,"The sun is shining...", said a voice,"The flowers are blooming...", the voice continued, until the lights revealed that it was Sans, yeah, Sans,"People like you, should be rotting in the Dead Mario characters category!", Sans said,"Sans, it's been a long time ever since we've met, huh?", said Waluigi,"Yeah, and I'm not only here...", Sans said as Shrek, Shaggy, Garfield, Motu, and Patlu revealed themselves,"I hope you like seeing your old friends, Waluigi, remember when Smash Ultimate was announced? We all worked together to get into the roster, and after we failed, you left us to rot, you decided to leave us.", said Sans,"No, no, this can't be! I thought we all broke up!", said Waluigi,"We all stook together, like you said.", said Shrek,"Why would you do something like that, Waluigi?", asked Motu,"We trusted you, and you, pushed us away.", said Patlu,"Like dude, answer us, Waluigi.", said Shaggy,"I don't know, to be honest.", said Waluigi,"Well it seems that we gotta settle it, in battle.", Sans said as his left eye lit up blue,"Oh no, 1 vs 6, looks like I gotta use that learning against them.", said Waluigi, until,"Hey! Wait up!", said a voice, it was shown to be Luigi,"Luigi? Oh boy this is gonna be a 1 vs 7 now?!", said Waluigi,"No, I'm with you, Waluigi, okay, now let's start.", said Luigi.

Meanwhile

"It seems that my last line of defense is working, oh boy! I'll need the popcorn!", TMA said as he ran for popcorn.

Meanwhile with Waluigi and Luigi

Waluigi took care of Sans, Garfield, and Shrek, Luigi took care of Shaggy, Motu, and Patlu. Waluigi was good fighting 3 people at once, Luigi was having some trouble, but something surprising happened, the WAHs crashed into the battle,"The WAHs?! Why are you guys doing here? I need to do this myself!", said Waluigi as he punched Shrek in the face,"We knew you needed help, duh.", said Dry Bones as he continued to hit Motu and Patlu with his bone. Kamek would use his magic (which he recharged) to go against Shaggy, Silver went against Sans, and Luigi decided to go against Shrek, which meant it was Waluigi vs Garfield,"Stop trying, Waluigi, you know I'll win.", said Garfield,"I know, you're the most powerful being I've ever known, but you know who can destroy you?", said Waluigi,"W-", Garfield said until he got knocked out bu Dry Bones with his bone,"Plot Armor.", said Waluigi.

Waluigi and the gang have went back to the front of the throne door,"So, should you go alone, or we all go?", asked Silver,"Hmmm, I'll go by myself, but I'll send out the signal if I need you guys, okay?", Waluigi answered,"Understandable, good luck!", said Luigi,"Okay bye.", said Waluigi as he entered TMA's throne.

"Well, looks like we finally meet, Waluigi.", said TMA,"Reveal who you are! I can't hear you in that cloak.", Waluigi said,"Oh okay fine.", TMA said, and he took off his cloak,"Oh my god! It can't be! Geno?", said Waluigi,"Yeah, it's been me behind this whole situation, why? Because I'm always been wanted for smash, until you came in, once you came in, I lost all my chances, now time to destroy you! No more plot armor! Just a nice, fight, that's all I w-" Geno said until Waluigi grabbed him and threw him through the window,"Easy, plot armor always with m-", Waluigi said until he froze, time froze, and someone was talking to him,"It seems that you've gotten through everything in Bob-Omb City, but just you wait, I'm gonna tell you about my secret attack plan, but don't tell anybody, or consequences will be made, and no, I won't tell you when it will take place, and not where, I have planned this ever since the first smash bros, to destroy you, Waluigi.", the voice said,"Can you at least tell me who you are?", asked Waluigi,"I'll give you a hint,'Don't ever ask for anything from me ever again'.", said the voice,"Wait, what?", said Waluigi,"Who cares, since you put up a good fight, I'll fix the destruction that happened in the journey, and everyone can celebrate about you and your team "defeating" us, okay bye.", said the voice, and time resumed, Waluigi was unfrozen, and he jumped out of Hell Halls,"So, did you do it?", asked Kamek,"Yeah, I guess.", Waluigi said, and they all cheered,"Hey, you guys wanna head to the city, we're doing a huge celebration!", said Luigi,"Of course, yes!", said Dry Bones. Everyone was happy at the celebration, except Waluigi,"He's gonna attack one day, and I can't tell anybody about it.", Waluigi thought to himself, but all that, he knew that the events that had just happened, were great, it seemed that his greatest challenge yet, just ended, but just you wait, cause one day, it'll come...

Strange...

Isn't it?

The End

CREDITS:

Written & Planned by:
Canned Bread/Skeet/Mumbo

Special Thanks to:
Dpaje: for making the Waluigi video that inspired me to make this fanfiction
SiIvaGunner: For not caring about me stealing their rips
Mofu_Love88: For being a rager

Thank you for reading!