Group 4~How You Meet?

Glitchy Red 

Your parents were awesome! They got you Pokémon Red for a surprise gift before they left for an eight month trip to Europe. As long as you kept your job and went to school, they would buy you the game. Pokémon to you was like peanut butter to jelly, meant to be. People laughed at you when you went on and on about Pokémon except for people at your work. 

As you returned from a day at work, it was the afternoon of day 2 without parents. Before, you played Pokémon Red for a while the day before.

Today, the game turned on and began to glitch. You started to hit it repetitively until it made a noise and a boy appeared out of it. You fell off your bed and got up. His red eyes were looking dead at you with a menacing look. A cat-like grin spread until he grabbed your wrist.

"Am I a joke to you? Wanna play?" He said while your eyes widened. 

"How about-" You were cut off with a snap and you were seeing dead Pokémon around. You fainted at the spot. 

About 10 minutes later, you woke up on your bed with only a slight memory of the boy in red.

Strangled Red
You are a natural hacker. You hacked because you were paid for it. It also paid a lot. You took new games and hacked them into new creations. If they had already been hacked, you would play them and do nothing to them. What's the point? Your best friend recommended you to try the "new" hacked game, "Strangled Red", you thought that this sounds morbid but decided to play it. 

As you got the game from your friend, your hacker's senses were up. This was a morbid yet developed game. You opened your game boy and met with the title screen. It seemed cool. You continued playing it for about 20 minutes before your character started to act weird after an event took place. You couldn't believe it.

 It's like it had a mind of its own. You shut off the game and went to fix your y/f/m (your favorite meal). As you returned, a boy ran at you and grabbed your neck. He lifted your neck off the ground and your face started to turn purple. His nails sunk into your neck and you felt lightheaded. You looked him in his eyes and he dropped you as you kicked him.

"You are not getting away that easy." He said before jumping into your game boy. You sat there with a shocked expression on your face. 

Dark Link
What happens when you get a new game. Most people play it for hours. You? You play it for days. You had just met the Dark Link boss and he won't die. You kept screaming vulgar words for him to die but he wouldn't. You were about to give up and you saved the screen. 

The TV began to glitch as you hit it. You went to leave the room when DL came out and smiled. He walked over to you and placed a hand on your face. 

"Hello Sexy? Can I interest you in a ride?" He said suggestively. You slapped him. "I'm going to keep you around and not kill you." 

As soon as he left, you fell to the ground and cried. He was going to kill you? You would definitely have to give this game up. You are going crazy.

Puppeteer
You were walking home from a long day of school and you were listening to your favorite band. You began to hum when you ran into a little girl. Her eyes widened and she looked shocked. 

"Watch out for yellow eyes." She gasped before running. You looked around and strangely, no parent. You shrugged your shoulders and came home.

"Hey grandma, I'm home." You said as you hugged her. Your grandmother wasn't that old. She was in her late 60s and she acted like 30. You were given to her when your mother was killed by your dad. He couldn't believe what he did and ran away so you moved into your grandmothers house. She always made you smile.

"Hey hon. I'm in the kitchen making supper. Go upstairs and get cleaned up." She called as you made your way upstairs.

When you entered your room, you felt a pair of eyes looking at you but when you turned, nothing was there.

"Man, I need food." You muttered and left for supper. After finishing your supper and taking a shower, you went to bed. "Thank you for the weekend."

"Maybe you shouldn't be so thankful." You hear a male voice say. 

"Who's there." You said while grabbing your flashlight.

"Damn! I hate the light. Don't you know it's like 11 o'clock?" He said.

" Don't you know not to go sneaking." You countered. You met his gold eyes and widened.

"I see you met my friend. Poor little thing. I guess I won't kill you." He said before jumping out the window and you fainted on your bed.