Group 7~How You Meet?

Dr. Smiley

You were running from a gang who were trying to kill you. You were just walking home from the store and they came out of nowhere. You tripped over a crack and hit the ground. As you started to fear for your life, a man with a doctor mask stood in front of you and killed the gang members. He looked down at you and you felt red eyes looking at you. The pain started to seep into your leg and you looked down. A sprained ankle and bloodied leg, great. You'll have to call in work tomorrow. 

"You look like you need fixing?" He said as he started to smile. You started to try to back away before he got near you. As you flinched at him, he grabbed some gauze, patched your leg and picked you up. 

"How do I know you won't kill me?" You questioned as he laughed.

"I was supposed to kill you but I think I'll keep you around. You need me more than I need you dead." He laughed as he walked up to your door. "Keys?"

You handed him the keys and he walked in. He placed you on the couch before leaving you there in awe.

Zalgo

You were returning from a night out with friends. They were drunk and you were the designated driver since y'all went into your car. It took forever to get them in and you returned late. When you returned, you switched into your pajamas and pulled out your laptop.

After 3 hours on the laptop, your computer started to glitch. Your mother just got this and it's glitching after you read a comic. You started to hit the computer and then suddenly felt a cold breeze. You shivered and went under your covers.
All of a sudden, a black smog formed out of your computer and a man with horns and red eyes were looking at you.

"WHO ARE YOU?" He yelled in a deep voice.

"Just some random chick. You?" You said as he growled. He pinned you to the wall and started to pierce your skin. 

"YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? Well?" He said before trailing into a normal voice. "I'm Zalgo, God of the Creepypastas." 

"Oh! I know you. That makes more since. So when's death?" You said casually. 

"No. I'm going to keep you around y/n." He said before disappearing into the computer. 

"I guess even a God knows my name." You said before laying down to go to sleep.

Rake

Walking in a forest seems pretty normal especially after your ex cheated on you with another woman and was caught sleeping with her. You were in the forest crying under a tree. You were so caught up in your tears that you didn't notice a pair of eyes staring at you until... It jumped on you. You saw a thing jump on you and it's long hands touch your cheek. You turned away before realizing it was cleaning your face. 

The thing ran off for just a few minutes before returning as a human. He was tall, slender, and had black hair. 

"Why is a pretty woman crying?" He said with a voice so deep. You were shocked at how low it was. 

"I caught my boyfriend in bed with another woman." You said as you cried more. You didn't know who this person was but you were telling why you were crying. 

"He's an idiot. I'm Rake." He said. "Meet me
here tomorrow or else." 

He ran off towards the deeper part of the forest and you got up to return home. Maybe you'll only tell your father about your ex and not who you met. You did not realize that you would not see your ex tomorrow and a news story would say that he was slashed.

Kagekao
Your friend just had to bring you to this bar. Especially since she was dancing on the dance floor. You asked for a glass of wine and shook off all the gaping men. They were really rude. 

"Hey sweet thing." A man said.

"Go away." You snapped as he grabbed your wrist. 

"Nope. You are going to dance." He said forcefully. You were getting ready to go to the dance floor when he hit the floor.

A man began to speak Japanese to him but you didn't take Japanese so you waited for a second.

"He's gone." Said the man with a black and white mask. "Kagekao."

"Huh?" You said as he chuckled.

"Kagekao. I'll see you later y/n." He said before running out. 

"Wait a-"

"Y/n! Let's go home. I'm a ready." Said your friend who was tipsy. Lucky for you, you lived down the street so you guys could walk. What you didn't know is that every man who tried to grab you, Kagekao killed so you didn't have any harm. He didn't understand but something about you..