Group 6~How You Meet?

Tails Doll
When you went to look for a garage sell for some items for your apartment, you came across a doll that resembled Tails. He was your absolute favorite in the Sonic franchise. You picked him up and showed the owners.

"You can have it for free!" They yelled and ran inside. You turned your head and went to your car.

As soon as you got back from the drive, you placed the Tails doll on your couch. You were hungry so you went to fix a sandwich. When you returned, you were pinned to the wall and blood trailed from your temple. 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He screamed.

"Y/n. An-And you a-are?" You stammered as he cackled.

"Tails Doll. I was going to kill that owner but because you aren't the owner, I won't kill you. Unless you give me up like they did?" He growled as you shook your head.

"I won't give you up! You can stay here." You gasped as he unpinned you. 

"Good." He said before sitting on your couch and watching the television. Your heart hammering in your chest. You stayed by the wall.

Suicide Mouse
Finally! A house to yourself. Your mother helped you get a house to have since you were starting college. 

"I'm so tired from moving. Do I have to work tomorrow?" You groaned out loud. 

You started hearing a creepy music play outside as a man with a Mickey Mouse hoodie was walking by. He looked so sad. As he was walking, he started to walk to an alley. You decided to leave your house and follow.

When you got there, he was looking at something which just so happened to be pills.

"Sir! Don't think about it. You are so much better. My brother committed suicide by drugs. Please don't!" You called out as he looked at you.

"What's the point?" He said as you pinched your nose.

"You are much stronger. I may not know you but I know anyone like you is so much stronger than you think!" You yelled as he looked surprise. "Y/n, that's my name."

"Suicide Mouse. Sam for short." He said as your eyes widened. You've heard of this Creepypasta. "I'm not going to harm you. I'll keep you around for a while." 

SMILE

If your parents give up on you and leave you, what do you do? Obviously, work, school, but what about a companion? In your little mind, you wanted a dog. A husky to be exact. A cute fuzzy husky. Well, a woman was getting rid of one. You had food, a bed, even a doggie door. 

"Can I have-" you were cut off.

"Take it!" She yelled before running into her house. 

"What a strange woman? Who could get rid of a cute dog." You said as the dog turned to you. "With an interesting smile. Is your name SMILE?"

The dog turned its head and gave a slight nod. You smiled before taking it to your house. As you went inside, SMILE was slightly cold from being outside. You went upstairs and grabbed a blanket. When you came down, you found the dog on the couch, asleep. You smiled to yourself before laying the blanket on there and going upstairs.

It was now getting close to 9 pm and you heard a loud clang downstairs. As you walked down the stairs, a man came at you with a wide grin.

"What are you-" you were cut off.

"Spread the word. You know, I was supposed to kill you but you're too kind." He muttered before running out the door. It took a sudden realization when you realized that was your dog!

Grinny Cat
It was a long day in the café and your shift just ended. A smile spread across to leave. You were walking to your car when you heard a loud cry. You looked down to see a cat meowing loudly. You picked it up and looked at the tag. 

"Grinny? But no address. I guess you can come home with me." You said as it jumped into your car. You drove down to your house and pulled in. 

After a couple of hours with the cat, he was getting on your nerves. He kept clawing everywhere! 

"Damn cat!" You yelled as you walked upstairs for a shower. Maybe a long warm shower will help. 

After that warm shower and cozy sweatpants with a tshirt was put on, you walked into the living room. There was a man on your couch sitting there.

"Ehem." You cleared your throat as he looked at you.

"For me being a pain in the ass, you sure put up with me." He said. "Good thing I didn't kill you." He said as you gasped. 

"Wha-" "I'll see you later." He said after cutting you off.