Chapter 3:

The events of last night played in Roxannes head. She was always curious about what happens after she and her crew commit crimes but Boss never mentions it, unless the enemies come after them which would lead to more gore and violence. It's rare that they do take revenge as their identities are always hidden so it's hard to figure out who was the cause. Unfortunately, Boss had many rivals and events that he wasn't the mastermind of, somehow, he got blamed for. He dealt with his shit though. He's never slipping.

Collapsing on top of her whilst taking a breath, he pulled out of her tight hole. He knew he was the only one she has ever been with and it made him feel powerful as he's all she knows. Burying his face in the crook of her neck to suck on it, he palmed her left breast, squeezing it, making her feel a type of way.
"If you're going to fuck me, just do it" Roxanne commented, she didn't want to wait anymore.
Surprised, Boss made eye contact with her as he tilted his head. "Whats your problem?"
Mumbling she replied "Nothing".
His movement came to a halt as he sensed that she was fed up but with what? He wondered.
Readjusting himself so he was fully sitting up next to her, he spat "Roxanne stop fucking about. You can tell me anything"
"Why do you treat me the way you do?"
"What do you mean?"
Getting angry with his reply, she felt the fire rising inside her. She sat up, resting her back on the headboard.
"What the fuck do you mean, what do I mean?"
Her voice was slightly louder and Boss took it as a form of disrespect. His hand clasped around her neck as he squeezed, speaking through gritted teeth, his voice deep and sinister.
"Don't raise your damn voice...You think I'm Scar?"
The sound of his name leaving Bosses mouth frightened her and she coughed once he released her. Red marks were left on her neck from all the pressure.
Why is he using Scar in this context? Fuck, we ain't done shit! Roxanne's thoughts caused her to be silent which made Boss suspicious.
"Yeah, that one got you thinking. It's cool tho honestly, cause I have faith in you that you will not give this pussy away...And if you do, you'll never get the pleasure of having sex again".

"Shit, we should've burnt the whole building down"Drills said as him and Scar got in the car.
The both of them chuckled. "Nigga you know that shit isn't possible. It makes too much noise, we gotta keep it low bro" Scar replied.

"A'ight"Drills finished the conversation.
He was a smooth dark chocolate, standing at 6ft"3"inches, his build was also muscular, his shoulders were more broader than Scars though, however singlehandedly or together, these men were unbeatable. Drills had tattoos all over, especially on his fingers and his hands. His natural face a serious one, which puts people off approaching him but he was much easier to talk to than Scar.
"I can't believe Cardo did that" Drills shook his head in disbelief . Cardo was the third musketeer and Scar and Drills never expected that he would be so snakey.
"This nigga had dough already but I guess he was too greedy"Drills carried on.
Scar shook his head "Him being unsatisfied, caused his death".  He laughed which had an evil vibe to it, a vibe Drills didn't like but he ignored it and the chills he got with it. Cardo wanted Drills to help him take over but he declined his proposal . Betrayal was something he would never do, even though he just bodied his friend but Cardo killed their friendship the second he stole from them so it was fair in their eyes. 
Unlike Drills and Scar, Cardo was forced into this lifestyle. Boss killed his parents and raised him, black mailing him into his business as Cardo was a living dept which had to be paid off somehow. Cardo never forgave Boss and he has been working against him ever since but his friendship with Drills and Scar was something he cherished despite that he  had stabbed them in the back, he had his reasons for his doings. And that was something they would never know.

"Man ,what we gon' tell his kids?"Drills asked.
"Nothing , you feel guilty or some shit?
Scar raised his left eyebrow, taking a slight glance at his last living best friend . He didn't count Roxanne as a best friend, she was more than that. He was starting to get annoyed about all this conversation over Cardo, the nigga dead so nothing matters.
Drills decided to keep silent in the car as he didn't want to annoy his friend.

"You deal with his punk ass good?...He got away..Nigga you crazy ? I knew ya' ass too retarded for this shit...I'll find the pussy, you just make sure that your boys finish those packs by tomorrow". As Soon as Boss ended his phone call, Roxanne left the en-suite after eavesdropping and rapped her arms around his waist, tip toeing to kiss his neck and then to gradually start sucking it, swirling her tongue on his mocha skin. He grabbed her and put her on the bed, positioning himself in between her legs and throwing her towel somewhere in the room exposing her naked body. She was perfect to him and he didn't feel bad for cheating on his wife but he felt bad because he wasn't faithful to either women. The spark between him and his wife, was in fact weak. Roxanne was supposed to be a fling but he grew feelings for the young girl, a lot of feelings.
It irritated him that her and Scar were so close but he knew Scar was a good man and without Scar, a part of his operation would fail.
He couldn't risk getting rid of him over some pussy.

He stroked Roxanne passionately as he thought about their argument earlier.
The girl just wants affection he thought.
He didn't want anyone to think anything was going on between them though, it will endanger them and all the drama that comes with that would fuck up his business which was something he wanted to avoid. At all costs. Roxanne understood everything he said and dropped everything, including her panties again shortly after that. All they really did was get intimate with each other, engage in a little conversation, eat (sometimes) and then fuck all over again. As boring as it sounded, it was actually quite fun for the two, when they weren't cussing at each other they had long and interesting conversations from things going on in the world to their personal feelings about things but they never got too personal with each other. Well, Boss knew everything about Roxanne but he was still a closed book. She knew enough he argued. Never let a bitch know too much was what he lived by.
Her perfect arch hardened his member and he dived straight in, wrapping her hair around his hand and pulling it whilst she dug her nails into the mattress as it tore the sheet. The sound of their bodies smacking built his energy up as he went deeper and faster. They've been doing this for three years and it just kept getting better. Whereas, him and his wife faded. He got married to her when she got pregnant with his first born son, he refused to raise his child whilst it was a bastard. His wife, karen and himself were not born out of wedlock , so why should his own be?
He was in love with her at a point though, but to him she wasn't peaceful, always nagging and trying to be in his business but he never told her. Karen knew that he was involved in some illegal activities but she didn't know to what extent. Boss was an actual legit salesman though and his record was clean as fuck, the feds ain't got shit on him. Karen gave birth to all four of their children naturally and he thanked her all the time for his beautiful kids but he wasn't really a family man, he never really had the time. He just didn't want anyone to hurt his family. He would really turn into luscifur himself.

Slowly and carefully, Roxanne crawled out of bed from bosses grip, she wanted to leave the room so she could call Scar back. She checked her phone and saw a missed call a while ago, her heart danced in excitement thinking about him. He didn't leave a message though and she didn't want to message him neither so she decided to just call him.