Chapter 6:

The meeting was a success for the two and they left swiftly feeling empowered. Roxanne didn't speak at all during the meeting but her presence was significant, just by her attitude and beauty, she left a print on the couple. Emily could never do what she did. Emily was not ugly but she wasn't able to be 'eye capturing' and her presence did not have a huge impact on Boss or Roxanne as she was just a less intimidating person.

Once the two was in the car, Boss made a few calls and ordered his men to go and pick up their new products. This was an amazing investment and the money was going to be rolling in however this will leave Roxanne lonely as Boss is going to have much less time for her, even though this is something she's used to. Scar and the others are also going to be more busy and Roxanne will be required to carry out more licks, she has a lot of skill and is always able to get the work done, another reason why she's so treasured by Boss. She was so much to him and she knew that, he didn't need to shower her with materialistic things to show her this. Roxanne wasn't used to designer things anyways, of course she knew of them but that's not what she put her energy into.

" I'll shout you when I've figured everything out. Remember who your daddy is and don't fuck around with me". He spoke sternly at her and stared into her soul whilst he said the last few words. That shit really sends shivers down Roxannes spine.
All she could do was nod her head as a little laugh due to her nervousness escaped.
"I fucking mean it" he finished, leaning in and kissing her. With that, she left his car and returned to her little 'shack' feeling his eyes on her as she walked away and once she opened her door, she heard the engine and the car speed away.
Collapsing on her bed, she took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling as a tear fell from her eye. She knew she wasn't going to hear from him for a while and even though this always happens, each time it feels worse only because her feelings were getting stronger. Despite how powerful Boss was, she always feared something happening to him, she knew people were out for his head and Boss has done so many ruthless things and has taken so many souls she couldn't help but think of his karma. By now she was bawling, losing her breath and feeling a bit stuck but she was interrupted by the ringtone of her phone.

Wiping her eyes, she answered her phone without reading who it was.
"H-hello"She stuttered due to her voice still being a little lost.
"Ahh Roxx, what's up? You crying?" A concerned Scar asked.
His voice alone was soothing to her. 
"I'm fine...I'm fine really"
"I'm on my way, you hungry?"
"Yeah just get me whatever, I don't really know what I want"
"Alright, cool"
As soon as he said that she was hit with the sound of the dial tone. She decided to change into her lounge wear which consisted of a large oversized T-shirt  minus underwear cause that was too uncomfortable for her right now. Waiting for Scar to arrive, she sat on her bed on her Kindle, reading the rest of the book that helped her come up with her plan to over throw Boss. She was starting to question it. Yes at this moment in time her and Boss were lovely but he was not aware of what she knew about him and even though she's distracted because of her feelings for him, Boss was still an enemy to her.

The knock on her door made her smile. A smile that symbolised excitement but also fear as she hasn't seen him since the kiss they shared. As soon as she opened the door, the smell of Chinese smacked her in the face and she grabbed the bags out of his hands and hurried to the kitchen. Scar followed her with a mug on his face.
Once they were in the kitchen Roxanne wasted no time and shared out their food on two plates with portions of everything. Special fried rice and chow mien, sweet and sour chicken, prawns, fried chicken, it was lovely for her.
"So what?, you're not gonna greet a nigga naw?"
"Boy you are so salty"
She turned around to face him, looking up at him and her facial expressions alone did something to him.
"I'm sorryyyy" she pouted.
The hug they shared was so tight and relieving for the both of them. Once Roxanne pulled away slightly, they locked eyes and this time Scar got closer. His breathing hitched a little but he honestly just wanted to feel her lips again and he did. He crashed his lips on hers and turned it into a passionate kiss, holding her in his arms and his hands caressed her ass. They pulled away simultaneously and the smile on Roxanne's face, made Scars day.
Nervous, Roxanne turned away and picked up her plate and went to go sit down to eat. She was starving and eating in front of Scar was normally lightwork for her but not this evening. It was nerve racking for her but she still took her mouth fulls making sure not to look up at all costs.
Scar realised how his presence made Roxanne feel and it was turning him on. All these compressed feelings were showing and he didn't want to hide them anymore and after that phone call he had earlier, Roxanne was exactly what he needed.

In no time the two finished their food and Scar washed up, he didn't really give  her an option to do it cause he just started to do it. Roxanne sighed whilst heading to her room because the little fight she tried to put up, Scar shut it down so swiftly. She was thankful for him but he was the guest and she wanted him to relax.

"You going sleep without me?"Scar asked pretending to be hurt.
"Didn't know you were staying"she replied with attitude.
"We need to talk Roxanne".
The seriousness in his voice made Roxanne sit up and lean against the headboard and give him her full attention.