Chapter 5:

Scar was glad that Roxanne called him back but he didn't like the way she just ended the call like that. He didn't care what she thought, she should've ended the conversation properly by saying bye. Anyways he wasn't too mad cause he was going to pay her a visit tomorrow as he had a lot he wanted to get off his chest. This situation was a whole lot to take in. He didn't want to jeopardise his friendship with her by becoming intimate with her as sooner or later one of them would fall. He knew he would catch her if she fell for him though.

Sighing heavily as he watched his clothes shrivel and turn black as the fire blazed settling leaving ashes. He threw the ashes out of the large can into the air as it was a breezy evening. This was something he did every other day, getting rid of evidence. When he arrived home, he received a call from a certain someone he never expected would call his phone. "I really need to change this number" he sighed.

Walking behind the tall, elegant and well-dressed figure she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Boss just gave off wealthiness and significance. Everyone knew not to fuck about with him. When it came to meeting connects and other important people, Boss always brought along his 'wife' Roxanne and the two would sort everything out. As smart as Boss was, he still had to have another persons perspective working on his behalf and he chose Roxanne for this. One obvious reason being is that having a females boost and mindset on particular decisions helped the most but more importantly a woman like Roxanne, to him, is priceless. She has been through the worst and still manages to live life like she has had the best. Her experiences have shaped her well and that drew him even closer to her. Everyone who Boss did business with thought that Boss was legally married to Roxanne. They have the reputation of being the deadliest couple but also the most trustworthy and wealthy people and others loved this about them. A key thing was that all those who has done deals with the couple did not know Roxannes name. They only knew her face, which is how the rest of those who work for Boss do not know who Boss's wife is. His actual wife has never met anyone he works with or anyone who deals with him as he made the conscious decision to keep her and their family out of this by all means. Using Roxanne for this worked incredibly well as she just suited it and he was able to train her especially for this role. The role which brought them closer and caused them to be intimate with each other. It started with a business trip abroad where the two had a master suite to share and it was to Boss's advantage as he had always been fond of the pretty young beauty and she had just turned eighteen.
Roxanne was used to his presence by this time and liked the way he treated her when they were in private and as a young girl who has barely experienced love, this was as close as she has got. When she lost her virginity to him, her emotions for Boss grew significantly as she couldn't believe she allowed someone to finally hit it. During her life meeting different men and a lot of them being attracted to her, she still managed to turn them down. There was one boy in particular who was Spanish and Ghanaian, who was her first kiss and first person to touch her kitty and she thought she was in love with him but as she grew older she came to the realisation that that was absolute bullshit. Her and Boss however are like drugs to each other, a burst of happiness ran through each of them when they got to spend time with each other and acting as his wife made her feel more like a 'woman' which made her feel more valuable. She has watched documentaries and read articles by those who support womens' power and how she shouldn't let a man be the reason why she felt her best etc, but she couldn't help it. He was her forbidden fruit. Her hidden feelings for Scar though, were bursting out.

Walking with elegance and her head held high, she followed the other couple into a room behind grand, wooden double doors. It had to be 12 feet high at least she thought. The whole interior of this building was immaculate. It screamed 'WEALTH', so this was definitely a good sign for her and Boss. The room had a vintage taste to it and in the centre of the room was a large round table with twelve seats around it but there was only four of them. Even though she didn't grow up in a higher class background, she grew to understand it and realised that they like to have much more space than they actually needed.
Boss pulled Roxannes chair out for her and once she was seated, he tucked her in, then placed himself right next to her whilst their hopefully new business partners situated themselves directly opposite them.

After a moment of intensely starring at each other without being offensive, Boss spoke up.
"Thank you for inviting me here, now clearly state to me your proposals and what I will benefit from working with you", his fingers interlocked whilst both his elbows rested on the black table made with slate.
The broad man opposite Boss pondered for a moment, trying to get the right set of words before he opened his mouth but unfortunately his wife beat him to it- this shocked Boss a little bit as it is not expected for a female to do so.
"Well as you know, our business operates in six states of America, France and Spain and we are expanding into Africa, starting with Nigeria. And we know that you are also international, and we would like to have half of Italy. Not to necessarily be rivals but to work together. Your product is amazing but you do not have everything we have and this is also vice versa for us. An alliance with us would be beneficial to you as you would receive double the profit you are receiving now and our factory will supply you and your men with all the gear you need, in other terms you will own 65% of three of our factories and you can choose which ones".

Boss raised his eyebrow at Santino and his wife Emily. He liked her proposal but he wanted more. Santino looked a little bit shocked to him like his wife proposed a different one to the one they discussed prior to this meeting which made him a bit skeptical. Roxanne turned to her 'husband' and gave him a signal by smirking in words this meant to accept the deal but demand more. Yes they will succeed as Boss is known to be one of the most deadliest in the game. He had the whole United Kingdom on lock. Well, that is what he believed.