Chapter 10:

Scar sat on his couch billing it. The letter he received was on the coffee table opposite him, he couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't catch a break but that's what happens when you are making money moves and you're one of the most deadliest guys in the ends. So many wanted him and Drills gone, also Cardo. When they were altogether it was like hell on earth and now that Cardo was gone, people wanted the other two gone and they feel it's easier to do this as well. The passing of the third musketeer gave certain people more motivation and hope to actually start plotting.
No one knows what actually happened to Cardo, there's even rumours that he ran away to escape his baby mother. The streets was just chatty. He couldn't stand it, but then again he didn't give a fuck. Cal swears up and down Scar had something to do with Cardo's disappearance but doesn't actually know. Secretly he had a dislike towards Scar, not for any apparent reason though.

Roxanne decided to get up once she felt that she had enough sleep. She dealt with her self and then replaced the bed sheets with fresh ones. Lala world was still present in her mind and all she could do was smile. She did not know if it was the thrill of having someone new inside her or the thrill of finally being with someone you've always fancied for so long. It was so crazy to her just for the simple fact that all these years, she had contradicted the fact that he could actually love her back. Also because of one very powerful man -Boss. She wondered how long it would be until she received the respect she deserved. How long she would have to wait for Boss to put her first like he says he would. And how long until her life shaped itself to how it should be? Roxanne shook all the doubts and worries out of her head and got ready for her day, which is going to prepare her for the tonight's job.
Looking at her phone, she didn't see any messages from Scar, her pride high as she decided not to text first. She knew that he was awake and well, which allowed her not to worry about him only pettiness was on her mind. After getting ready, Roxanne stared in the mirror taking in her figure, it was curvy even though she was slim but her stomach area seemed bloated, but it didn't feel that way inside. She got rid of any other thoughts and distracted herself with the thought of grocery shopping, whilst Boss crept into her mind. She missed him. She hates this. When she sorts him out, she can not miss shit.

"Boy do not lie to me. The truth will set you free" an unfamiliar voice said through gritted teeth. Cal was oblivious to his surroundings and who was with him. Blood was dripping from his lip as that was where he got punched. His chest was aching as it was all bruised up. His hands and legs tied up, also blindfolded. He hated this shit but he wasn't about to become an even bigger rat, he only ratted out for his blood.
"And I told you, I don't know nothing nigga" he spat.
"Alright, alright", the guy said calmly. All of a sudden, an excruciating pain hit him hard. His toes were shot off.
The man shouted " Fucking tell me!"
Then proceeded with a dark whisper "Or die".
Cal was willing to risk it all, at least he wouldn't be there to witness the hell his uncle was going to face them all with. He didn't have anything to lose anyway. Cal had no girlfriend, or descendants. Not much family around him. His uncle cared about him but it wasn't that deep, it was just a forefront, or so he thought.

The two sat in the car, staring straight out of the window, they could not make no mistakes.
"Man, Imma dead a nigga tonight.  Fuck this" a frustrated Drills spoke breaking the silence.
"Na, we not doing it like that" Scar responded calmly.
"Fuck that, you over here sitting all calm like our whole family's life ain't under threat".
"And you really think a nigga can successfully hurt my family and then get away with it? Even yours, this is a set up. They want us to react".
Drills pondered for a moment, he was so hot headed sometimes and yes, the actions he had made whilst feeling this way has costed him in the past but he couldn't be calm. This shit was bugging him extremely.
"So, what we gonna do then?"
"Shit, my guy, I don't even know right now. We need to give it time to come up with the right solution".
"How am I supposed to continue my normal day schedule when there's motherfuckers out there looking for my head? And no I ain't staying low, putting my life on hold for what? I got kids man". Drills was against all this calm talk, he hated how another person was trying to control his life. He knew Scar was right, but for some reason he continued wildin'.
"Drills, you know that I know that. Chill out or if you can't do that get the fuck out of my car. Talk to me when you're a man" Scar said simply, taking a thick spliff from behind his ear to light it.
Drills left the car silently, he only gave Scar a look with his eyes, his lips stayed still. There wasn't any hate towards neither of them whilst this happened. This always happens but in different ways. Drills would just hit Scar up when he was ready but sometimes his pride was in the way. He didn't like being told what to do, he had feelings that he needed to tend to. Scar was not worried, he just knew his boy was stubborn and probably needed some pussy from his bitch. Thinking of pussy, he realised he ain't spoke to his Mrs today. He hit it, they always wanted each other, she was his. He wasn't going to make a grand gesture and tell her, she's smart, she knows this he thought. He decided to drive to her home.