Goku x reader (Feelings)

(Next chapter has smut so if that's what your looking for head there)

Y/n POV
I was sleeping in bed having the most wonderful dream.
I was in Gokus arms flying above the city at night he had later me down in the grass and told me to count the stars. We looked into each other's eyes and-
"Woman! Get up we're training today?" I heard Vegeta yell from the outside of my door. I lived here with Vegeta and Bulma for about 6 months now and to sum it up for you, I hated it. He always wanted a sparing partner and always went for me first ( if Gokus not around.)
"Ughh... shut up I'm tired!" I yelled back I know this it's risky to yell back at him but I was so tired to think about my actions. As soon as I said that he bust down my door and punched me in the face. It stung really bad and I had blood coming out of my mouth.
" That should teach you. Now get up! Kakarrots coming over today to train with both of us, you need to work on fighting more than one opponent." He said before walking out of my room. Man sometimes I wish he never came back to life, resurrections a bitch.
I got up and ready for the day.
"Wow Gokus gonna be here today with me I can't wait!" I said out loud as I brushed my long hair and put it up into a pony tail. I went down stairs and was greeted by Bulma.
"Hey y/n how ar- what happened to your face?!" She pointed to the bleeding gash Vegeta had left there. I glared over to Vegeta he just humphed and when back to eating.
"I don't know why don't you ask your husband." I pointed to Vegeta and he glared back at me this time.
" Vegeta really? Again?! This is getting out of hand...." they argued until I was finished eating my meal and dropped the dish in the sink breaking them. They just looked at me and walked away from each other. God they used to be so close and now... is this how marriage is? I walked outside looking for Vegeta so we could head to Gokus to train but I didn't see him so I decided to head over there myself.

~time skip brought to you by the adorable Goten~

I landed out side of Gokus house in the woods. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a mad chi chi.
"What do you want? Oh let me guess Goku? Well he's not here." She yelled in my face I wiped the spit on my cheek and frowned at here giving your the most "I wanna kill you right here right now" glare that I could.
"You-you can find him at his old house." She said before shutting the door in my face. I just scuffed and flew towards his energy.

~time skip~

I walked toward the rubble that was left of his old house. I can't believe chi chi would make him stay here why didn't he come to Capsule Corp  with me and Vegeta then I remembered Vegeta. I ducked under what looked like a door way and entered a bed room. Goku was sleeping in this tiny bed holding a stuffed bunny toy snoring.
" Awe that's so cute." I said while wiping the hair out of his eyes and kissing his forehead. I figured he would be asleep so I grabbed the container of Roman out of my back pocket and waved it in front of his nose. It twitched and he shot up.
"Food! Where's food?!" I giggled and gave him the Roman he noticed it was me after he had devoured it all.
"Y/n what are you doing here?"
"We were supposed to train today remember."
"Oh right I forgot hehe." He gave me that Goku smile and rubbed the back of his neck and laughed.
"Why are you out here and not with chi chi?" I asked and he lost his smile.
"We got into a fight and she kicked me out a couple of days ago so I came here." He looked down sad and I felt sorry for him. Gokus the nicest person I know and he got stuck with chi chi.
"Goku why didn't you tell me I would have let you stay with me?" I said and grabbed his hand. He blushed hard and looked up at me.
"I-uh- hey what happened to your face?" He pointed to he gash.
"Oh that was Vegeta I talked back to him." Goku let go of my hand and stood up tall.
"That damn bastard I'll kill him!" I was shocked Goku had always been so clam and gentle where did this come from?
"Goku are you alright?" I grabbed his hands and look up at him. He's so much taller than me and it made me feel safe to be next to him. Before I knew it he pulled me close and put his arm around my body.
"I won't let him touch you again. I promise." I looked up in shock he was being serious. After a while of this he let go and sat back down on the bed he pattens the spot next to me and I took the spot next to him.  I leaned my head on his shoulder and intertwined our fingers together.
"Y/n," Goku said.
"Yes?"
"I get a weird feeling when I'm with you I can't explain it but I want to do things that chi chi made me do to her even if I didn't want to." He said looking into my eyes I saw pain and lust staring back at me.
"Oh Goku..." I leaned in and kissed him softly. To my surprise he pulled me in making it rough. He put his hand in the crest of my back and the other on the back of my neck.