Vegeta x Reader (Big Daddy)

Your POV
My phone rang in my pocket, I pulled it out to see who it was. It read "Westwood Elementary School". Oh no I thought to myself. I picked up.
"Hello?" I said.
"Is this Mrs. Y/N?" A old lady answered.
"Yes." I took a deep breath, I already knew what this was about.
"Excuse me ma'm but your children are out of control! All 5 of them are in our principals office right now! Please come and pick them up immediately!" The old lady yelled before hanging up. I sighed out loud and sank into the couch. This isn't the first time my kids have gotten in trouble it's happened many times. We've even had to move schools. Well one time was because their father (my husband) Vegeta threatened to kill a teacher for hitting one of our kids. But the rest of the times were them.
I stood up and got my car keys. I'm not supposed to be flying around other humans to much. I got in the car and pulled out my phone once again. I dialed Vegetas number and it rang. It rang 5 more times then when to voice mail. I smacked my phone shut and put my head in my hands. Why is it always me doing this why can't you help a little? I knew why Vegeta didn't answer I was just upset, he was training with Goku somewhere far away. I started the car and drove off towards the elementary school.

When I pulled into the elementary school I saw 2 fire trunks and police leaving the parking lot. Oh geez.
As I stepped inside I was greeted by death stares from all the teachers. I would feel so much better if Vegeta was here. I reached the end of the corridor and walked into the principals office. In chairs sat my 5 children, Grace, Juliet, Cosmo, Kaden, and Vegeta jr. (yes I know Vegeta jr sounds weird but Vegeta insisted the name lives on I normally just call him jr.) "Mrs. Y/N. Please have a seat." The principal gestured to a sofa in the corner. "Mrs. Y/N today your children caused quite the disturbance in our school." He sternly looked at Vegeta jr. the most. "Your son Jr. put a bucket of water above the teachers door. He said it was because she called him a freak. But when it didn't fall in the teacher it fell in his sister Juliet. She retaliated by catching his shirt on fire somehow. Then the other 3 joined in speeding the fire to another student for fun." I looked at Jr. then at Juliet. They both had frowns, they knew their father was going to hear about this one. I simply apologized for there behavior and left with them. They all sat in the back of my van accept Jr. who rode passenger.
" Mom" he said. " I'm sorry I really am, but that lady called me a freak. She really did! She said that all the things I talked out our family was total crap and that we're all freaks!" He had a tear in his eye. I looked at him and felt sorry. Not every one accepted our family or how we live my husband was a prime example of that. "It's ok just please don't do it again." I sighed.

We pulled into the driveway and they all hopped out. When I walked in Vegetas training bag was on the ground by the door. I headed upstairs to our room to find him asleep covered in sweet and blood. "Vegeta." I softly whispered. He didn't move. I raised my hand and smacked him across the face and yelled. "Vegeta!" He shot up and looked around frantically. I giggled under my breath. "Woman don't do that!" He yelled back. "Sorry by our little trouble makers got sent to the principals office again today." I said as a leaned in his shoulder. "Again! This is the 2nd time this month! Those damn kids." He gritted his teeth. I placed my hand on his face and gave him a soft kiss so he would calm down. He looked to me a smiled a little bit got up and went downstairs. I followed him to the living room and sat down beside him.
"KIDS!" He yelled loudly and all 5 came running. They stood in a single file line in ground if there dad and bowed to him. He looked to me with a smirk as I  nudged him. "I'm tired of you kids getting in trouble! This is happening over and over I've given you this speech over and over. You 5 are putting shame and dishonor on our family every time you get in trouble." He spoke. I could see that Jr. was about to tell him about his teacher calling him a freak. I looked to him and zipped my mouth shut be fire he spoke. He got the idea and didn't bring it up we both knew it would make things worse. After a long lecture from Vegeta the kids were let out for dinner and Vegeta let out a huge breath on the couch. I snuggled up to him and wrapped my hand in his. "Why?" He asked. "Why what?"
"Why did we have so many damn kids?" I giggled and looked up at him. He never admitted it but I know he loved all of them. A crash came from the dining room and we both ran to it. When we got there Jr. was on the table with his hair spiked up and the table cloth around his neck. "I am prince Vegeta! Bow before me!" He shouted. Grace and Juliet bowed in front of him. Then Cosmo and Kaden jumped on the table behind him. Cosmo has molded horns on his head out of bread and mashed potatoes but it wasn't nearly as bad as Kaden who had made his hair strait with gravy and was wearing his sisters tiara. "I am lord Freiza ruler of the galaxy I command you to join my army or die!" Cosmo shouted. "Ha never!" Said Jr.
"Fine then you will answer to my gay side kick. Zarbon attack!" Kaden strutted towards Jr.
"WHAT IS GOING IN HERE?" Shouted Vegeta. All the kids jumped off the table and sat in there seats. I looked at Vegeta and started laughing he smiled back at me then made a serious face twards his children. "You have it all wrong." He scolded. The kids looked confused as he continued. "Freiza fought me himself and I killed Zarbon effortlessly. And Freiza sounded nothing like that he was a bit more bitchy like this." He cleared his throat. "I'm lord Freiza!" He made a girly voice as he said it. At this post I burst out laughing and fell to my knees. The kids started laughing too. Vegeta smiled as he picked me up and hugged me close. "You make a really good dad you know that?" I whispered in his ear. " I'm the best at everything." I got a little closer to his ear, "By the way I'm pregnant." I felt him tense up. "WHAT?!"