Vegeta x Reader (FTM)

⚠️Do not hate on this story because it is FTM if you do, you will be blocked
(Also includes some dysphoria insecurities)⚠️

Y/n POV
I walked down the ales of food finding the ingredients I needed. I had been working extra hours at the gym and decided to treat myself.  As I went to grab my favorite soup broth another hand met mine. "Oh! Sorry you can have it I don't need it that badly." A blue haired woman said as she pulled her hand away from mine. "Thank you." I smiled at her and placed the item in my bag. I was about to walk away when I felt a hand in my shoulder. "My names Bulma." She held out her hand. "Mines y/n, are you Bulma Breifs?" I asked. "Yes I am!" She smiled. "That's so cool I appreciate everything you and your father do." She blushed at my comment. "Well it's just what us scientists do ya know? What do you do for a job?" She asked. "I work at the new gym in the city."
"Wow that's so cool. Hey I got a couple of friends who work out a lot maybe you could come by my house and use the private gym I have." She said handing me her card. "Wow really!? Thank you so much I definitely will." I turned the card over and saw her address. "I'm home tomorrow around lunch. See you then!" She said before skipping off down another ale. I was so excited that the Bulma Breifs invited me to use her private gym and meet her friends! This will be so much fun!

~Next Day~

I had taken the afternoon off to go over to Capsule Corp. I stoped home and took a shower before heading over and grabbed some clean cloths. I took one last look in the mirror to see if I was passing. My eye brows weren't nearly thick enough and my hair was growing out a lot. I sighed as a grabbed my bag and went out the door.

I arrived at Capsule Corp a little after noon. Before I could even knock on the gate a speaker blasted in my ear. "Y/n I'm so happy you cane, come on in!" It said and the gates opened. I walked into a beautiful garden, it was kept so well. All the grass was one color and had neat little groves in it for display. Sometimes you forget how rich some people are, I thought. As I reached the front door I could hear a loud explosion come from inside. I got a little weary until Bulma opened the door. "Hey
y/n! Sorry about the noise. My friends are here working out right now as well. Great timing!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. The inside was so much more beautiful then the outside. It looked up to date and very modern. I head another big crash.  Bumla reached into her pocket and took out a radio. "Will you two keep it down I have company!" She shouted into it. "Oh! Will you be making snacks?" A voice came back through.
"Sure Goku I will make you guys some snacks." Bulma rolled her eyes before putting the radio back in her pocket. I giggled as she looked at me. "The regular gym in down this hallway and to the left." She said pointing. I nodded and followed her fingers direction.

I walked in and saw millions of dollars worth of exercise excipient. "Wow!" All of it looked brand new. I went up to one of the benches and wiped some dust off with my finger. I thought she said her friends were over. Why arnt they using this stuff? It looks like it's never been touched. I shook the thought from my head as I put some weights on the bar and began to lift. I heard another loud boom and the whole building shook. I lost my grip on the bar and it fell on my chest making me loose my breath. I couldn't get it off I had at least put 450lbs on. I could do that easily up and down but not like this. My sight began to go blurry as I fleet the weight being lifted of my chest. I sat up catching my breath seeing a man holding all the weights in one hand looking down at me. "T-thank you." I said breathing heavily. He smiled and held out his hand. "My names Goku!" He said. "Your the one Bulma was talking to on the radio. It's nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. I noticed he was still holding the entire bar in his hand. "How are you doing that!?" I gasped. He giggled and scratched the back of his neck. He put the weights down and put his hands on his hips. "I'm a lot stronger than that." He giggled. I stared at him in shock as he walked out of the room. "Boys lunch is ready!" Called Bulma. "Yay!" I could hear Gokus voice say as he ran down the hallway.
Before I went to see Bulma for food I decided to go check the mirror one more time. I wiped the sweat from my head and started into the mirror. I still couldn't accept myself. I tried flexing to make my veins pop but it didn't satisfy me. I turned around flexing my back muscles. I sighed finally turning back around to see my chest. I took my shirt off revealing the two large scares under my pecks. They were a forever reminder of what I really am. "I'll never pass! No matter how hard I try!" I felt tears in my eyes forming. "Pass what?" I deep raspy voice said. I hadn't even noticed I wasn't alone! A man was sitting on the corner on a bench with a towel around his neck. I couldn't help but my eyes glided over his body taking in all his features. His face was so handsome and sharp. His muscles were pulsing and bulging from his workout. Sweat ran down his chest down to his pants. I got lost and forgot I was still staring. "What!?" He yelled. I snapped out of it. "Oh nothing sorry! I just got lost in thought." I tuned around blushing. He was so cute and hot. He walked past me to the door. On his way there he looked back one more time and huffed as he pushed the door open. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Yes I'm trans but I still had a thing for guys. And he was certainly something.

(Pt. 2 coming soon)