Chapter 15 - I Desire You, My Altani

His lips sealed themselves to mine, his hand cupped my sex, his thumb brushed my clitoris, his finger probed deeply. I moaned as back arched, my legs spread for him as I shuddered, and I made little noises into his mouth as his finger touched me inside where no man had ever touched me, but this touch I surrendered myself too and welcomed. His thumb brushed and stroked my swollen clitoris, sending exquisite ripples of pleasure though my body, leaving me limp, helpless, wanting more and when he lifted his mouth from mine, that questioning look on his face told me what he wanted.

"Yes, Lord," I gasped, and we both knew what I was saying yes to, and I was willing, for he had taken me as wife before all.

He smiled and lowered his head, his mouth engulfing one breast entirely and my breasts were small, and he suckled, he licked, his teeth closed gently around one nipple, biting me lightly as his thumb stroked across my clitoris. Something inside me burst with that featherlight brushing, a golden rushing wave swept through me, my back arched, my body stiffened, my eyes stared blindly at the roof above me as pleasure wracked me in an endless wave that left me limp and shattered, barely able to gasp for breath and he kissed my lips again, his mouth on mine, muffling my sobs and gasps of pleasure.

"Ohhh," I gasped, when his mouth lifted from mine. "Ooohhh ... oh Lord husband ... how? ... how did you do that to me?" I had never experienced such exquisite pleasure and I could not believe what he had just done to me, how his touch had made me feel and I glowed. I glowed and I knew I was melting for him, my wetness flowing around his finger and onto his hand where he cupped me.

The Khagan smiled. He smiled and his finger moved inside me and I was on fire again, no longer glowing but burning, my knees falling apart so naturally, and there was no conscious thought as I spread my legs wider for his hand. I was so wet. I felt that wetness on my inner thighs as he teased me with his finger, caressing me inside and the sensations his finger generated as he touched and teased me there had my hips jerking, my knees falling further and further apart. My hips jerked, I lifted a little and my body instinctively knew what it wanted from him. My body knew what my role was in this.

My body knew that this night I was to be taken by the Khagan. Taken by the Lord of All. Taken by my Lord husband, and I knew I was but one of many wives, yet I desired to attract him to me above all others, and he had told me earlier what he desired. My innocence. My willing eagerness. My maidenhood on my wedding night and those were all gifts I could grant him, all gifts I could grant he who was my husband and I was willing indeed.

"Take me, Lord," I moaned. "Make me yours, my Lord husband," and I moaned softly under his hand, arching my back as his finger forced my channel, his hand pressing against me where I was swollen and sensitive, and his every touch brought me pleasure so that I moaned, my hips juddering under his hand.

"Wet," he whispered. "You are so wet and tight for me, my little Altani."

"Yes, Lord," I murmured. "Yes." I was. I knew I was and I was panting in my eagerness and my fear of what was to happen, for other girls had told me that it was at times painful to lose one's virtue, and the Khagan's shaft was as a giant's to me, enormous, larger than I had been led to expect, and his finger was thick. II moaned softly yet again, experiencing his finger within me and my channel gripped him everywhere where he was touching me inside.

"You are mine tonight, Altani, my wife," the Khagan whispered as his finger eased up even deeper inside me, caressing my inner walls and I was his, I knew I was and I was so wet and tight around him and I stroked his cock slowly now, my eyes gazing into his.

He began to move over me, his knees slid in between mine, they pushed my legs wider apart. He didn't have to push hard, for as soon as I realized what he wanted, I parted them eagerly for him.