Chapter 17 - Is It Good For You, My Little Wildcat?

His hands squeezed mine. He thrust but this time there was no easing off, no pause; no slow withdrawal. He thrust harder, pushing into me and he kept on pushing, forcing my channel, stretching me. My channel walls resisted but they were no match for his overwhelming intrusion. Deeper. Deeper. His swollen cockhead penetrated far up inside me.

"Aaaaahhhh." My groan was loud, my head arched back, my back arched again as he forced himself deeper. It hurt. It wasn't that first searing pain but I was so stretched inside, the head of his cock pushed into me so high up, higher and higher and my channel surrendered to him, and I felt myself around him, clasping him high inside and I could feel where his cock was entering me, easing into me where my entrance gripped his solid girth.

His weight was on me, his chest pressed down against my breasts, crushing me whiled his thighs pushed against mine, spread-eagling me, holding me open for his rigid shaft to enter. He kept entering me. More and more and more of him slid up further and further into me. I wanted to moan out loud, groan, sob, cry out, plead with him to go slower and I do but I knew he wasn't going to stop. Not now. Not until he's filled me with his cock, and I hoped I could take it all.

"Nnnngggghhhhh," I sobbed, "aaaahhhh .....ohhhhhhh...uughhhh." His cock is working hard to completely possess me. He was huge, and how could there be so much of him? He still wasn't all inside me and when he paused at last, I was trembling like a leaf in the wind. I wasn't pinned by his cock. I was impaled.

"Good," he gasped, pausing and there was so much of him already inside me. "That's good, Altani. That's so good." His pause was short. He took a deep breath. He pushed. He pushed hard. "....Altani."

"Nnnuuggghhhhh." I groaned, shuddering helplessly as his member pushed that last inch into me. I could feel him, he's pressed up hard against me, his balls brushing my butt. His cock was buried inside me. All of it. All the way up inside me. The head of his cock was pushing up against something high inside me and it felt like he was reaching my heart. He was enormous. How could all of him be inside me? But he was and I had taken it all and now I was trembling beneath him, my heels rested on the small of his back, moaning softly. Impaled.

Impaled and completely possessed and I knew it. The Khagan knew it. We looked at each other, me looking up, him looking down and we both know he had taken me completely and he had made me his. He had made a woman out of me and we both knew what was going to happen next. He would take me and use me and enjoy me and then he was going to finish in me as a man should finish in a woman. I knew that.

His member was firmly embedded in me. I felt him inside me. Rigidly thick and long, he stretched me everywhere he penetrated me and my channel was stretched mercilessly along his entire length. All my inner walls could do was stretch around his girth, dancing spastically on him as I slowly adapted to this solid intrusion of male flesh that filled me, and he said nothing, but he smiled and he began to move. Long slow gentle slides in and out of me and I was so tight on him.

Every time he thrust himself up inside me, a thrust that went on and on and on until he had buried himsel to the hilt inside me, my channel clasped him tightly, resisting his penetration as he eased himself up into me. My tightness surrendered to his thrusting cock every time. And every time, that surrender was exquisitely good. It hurt a little, but it was a good hurt, an enjoyable hurt, a hurt that I welcomed. Again and again he pressed up against me where our bodies joined so intimately. His movements inside me were slow but powerful, I could feel his strength, feel the building tension in his body as he had me and it was getting better and better with every sliding thrust up inside me, and I could feel his balls brushing my butt as he thrust home time after time, feel the movements of his body on mine as he ride me.

"Uuughhh," I groaned, "Uuughhh ..... uuughh .... uuughhh." He was inside me, deep inside me, thick hard slippery movement, sliding, thrusting, taking and I was so tight and slippery on him. Every time he moved inside me, fresh sensations rippled through my body. Now he was kissing me as he took me slowly, his member sliding inside me, his mouth on mine muffling the noises I was made and he pressed up hard against me, crushing my labia, his balls brushing my butt and I wanted to make myself more available to him than I already was. Somehow I managed to pull my knees further back, my heels riding high on the small of his back as he rode me.

He paused, releasing my hands, he brushed my hair back from forehead, kissed me again, lightly and I moved my arms down, my hands clutching at his back as he continued to take me and he was riding me as a man rides a woman and it was hard to believe this was actually happening to me, that the Khagan had taken me as a wife and I was in his bed and he was taking me as a man takes a women but it was happening and it was good. Better than good, because I couldn't get enough of what he was doing to me and it wasn't hurting now at all and it was as if he belonged inside me, doing to me what he was doing.

"Is it good, Altani?" he whispered. "Is it good for you, my little wildcat?"

"Yes," I moaned in his ear as he surged up inside me, and I was surprised that he wanted it to be good for me, for surely it was the Khagan's pleasure that was important and not mine, but I remembered his words earlier, that he had wanted my taking to be good and enjoyable for me as well as for him and I spoke the truth then, knowing that he cared and delighting in the caring, for why should the Lord of All care for a junior wife. "I love it ... I love it... give it to me, Lord .... keep giving it to me... I want it ... I want it..."

I was almost beside myself now as the Khagan has me. He continues to take me in that slow steady rhythm, sliding in and out of me and I was clinging to his back, my heels alternating between bouncing off his butt and kicking at the ceiling and I want to be good for him. I want to do those things I am sure those Han girls know of, but I don't and what could I do? What was I supposed to do besides lie here beneath him?

"Lord," I moaned softly, "Lord husband?"

"Altani?" He was smiling down at me, and I found myself wondering how long he could do this to me for? Forever? I hoped so.

"Tell me what to do ... please ... I want to be good for you... what can I do?" My plea was made in excited gasps. My hands slid across his back and I was touching his back and his shoulders and his arms as he took me, running my hands over his skin, his muscles. I would love to hold and caress his balls while he fucks me and I knew I would be so gentle and careful with them but they're out of reach.

"You want to be good for me, Altani?" He smiled, suddenly he raises himself on extended arms. We were joined only where he was penetrating me and he continued to ease in and out of me. "Look down," he said.

I gasped as I lifted myself up on my elbows. I looked down to where he entered me and watched and I felt him at one and the same time. His member, a long thick shaft sliding slowly into my body. So thick that he filled that juncture at my slender thighs. He was enormous, sliding in and in and in as I watched, shivering, until all of him was inside me and the swollen tip of him pushed against something deep within me so that I grunted. My inner lips clung to his shaft, I was stretched around him and now I watched, hypnotized, as he eased back out.

"Beautiful," he whispered, looking at my sex where he is buried inside me, with that sparse little triangle of black hair that's darker than the olive brown of my skin.

"Yes," I whispered, watching his length emerge, glistening, and then slide slowly into me until he was all in once more. I felt every inch of it as he filled me and it was so good and he did it again and it was better. I collapsed back down onto the bed, lying there looking up at him as he holds himself still in me.

"So good," I gasped. "You feel so good in me, Lord ... I can feel you all the way up inside me..." My fingertips brushed over him as he slid himself inwards. He was so thick, it was hard to believe he fitted inside me but he did and now he was pressed hard up against me. I touched him where we joined, my fingertips explored our joining, touching myself where I'm stretched like around his girth.

"You're so big," I half-whispered, half-groaned. "How can you fit inside me?"

He looked down at me, stretching my legs back so that I moved on him as I lay there. The pleasure of that movement was excruciating. He eased his member outwards until only the swollen plum-sized head remained inside me. "Like this," he smiled. His member surged up inside me and I felt that surge, plunging up inside me, sliding under my fingertips as he thrust into me.