Chapter 20 - Sleep Now, Little Wildcat

"Uuuhhhhh." Now I groaned, stuffed full and his size inside me was enormous, reaching my heart and when he moved, I groaned again and again in willing surrender.

Each of his long slow thrusts send waves of pleasure washing through me from head to toe, and there was no residual pain now, only the fullness of him inside me, the frictioning slide of his movements against my channel walls, the clasping tightness of my sex on him as he eased himself in and out.

His low grunts of pleasure as he took me reverberated through my body, his plunging thrusts slowly becoming more demanding, more forceful, more insistent. Now he was taking me, and I no longer had any control over the noises coming from me. I clutched at the sheets, my head now bowed, my body helplessly his, my sobs and cries and moans coming from my mouth as random noises over which I had no command.

"Let yourself go, my little wildcat," he murmured, and I was aware that my helpless pleasure gave him great satisfaction and I obeyed, I ceased to attempt any control of my body or my voice, and I responded as instinct demanded.

"Let yourself go and be mine," he breathed, and he thrust harder. Harder and faster, plunging deep with those long thick slides, and now I groaned with every movement, my sex clasping him with exquisite tightness, long slippery slides against my channel walls and his hands gripped my hips, moving me on him as he thrust, his thumbs stroked my butt, his voice stroked my soul.

"Altani, my Altani, my little wildcat of the steppe..." His voice said so much more than his words and now he drove himself into me harder, his body slapping up against mine now, the juddering impact, those deep thrusts, his grunts of satisfaction, they gave me such pleasure and those slow-rolling golden waves rose within me, rose and rose and then crested and broke in a cataclysmic release that brought series of sobbing cries from my lips as the pleasure filled me, echoed through me, golden waves filling me as I knelt for him.

Harder, faster, grunting with every plunging thrust, ehe continued to take me and he sought his own release now, and I was helpless, no more than a slippery-tight sheath clasping the rigid thickness of his length as he took me, and I was the mare, he was the stallion and his member plunged and thrust inside me until he shuddered, groaned, released himself in a series of throbbing spurts within my body that filled me with his seed.

"Altani," he groaned. "Take my seed, my wildcat. Take everything."

"Yes," I sobbed, my sex squeezing down on him, milking him for every drop, pushing myself back onto him even as he thrust in and his hands pulled me back onto him with merciless strength and I knew I had been taken, I had been possessed, I was the Khagan's and my body glowed with that golden heat of fulfillment while my mind glowed with happiness.

I fell forward onto the bed as his powerful hands released my hips and my body glowed, my breathe came in great sobbing pants and moans, and now I knew what it was to be taken, and my sex was overflowing with the Khagan's seed. I found this out only when I cupped myself one hand there and behind me, the Khagan grunted with satisfaction as he picked me up and moved me across the bed and he lay with me. His body behind me, his arms pulled me back against him and I nestled into that embrace.

"Sleep now, little wildcat," he breathed, and his breath was hot against the back of my head. "Sleep now, and I will wake you when I desire you again." He chuckled then, and his chuckle was one of warmth and reassurance. "For assuredly I will, and this will be a long night for you, my Altani."

"Yes, Lord," I murmured contentedly, secure now in the knowledge that I had given the Khagan great pleasure, smiling as my eyes closed for this had been a long day, and I was no longer a maiden, and the Great Khan, the Khagan, he was my Lord and husband, and I slept instantly, folded into his arms.