Chapter 18 - The Stallion Commands, The Mare Obeys

"Aaaahhhhh." My head jerked back. My body juddered as he slapped up against me and then he was lowering himself back down onto me. His arms were behind my knees, forcing my legs back even further as his weight came down on me, and my feet were either side of his shoulders and his shaft was pumping into me and I was stretched and helpless beneath him.

"Like this, Altani," he gasped, his shaft surging into me. "It fits like this, my little beauty of the steppe."

What choice did I have? He was giving it to me as a stallion mounts his mare and I take it the way the mare takes the stallion, for the stallion commands and the mare obeys, and I, I am the Khagan's mare and I obeyed.

"Ohhhh," I moaned. "Ohhh ... ohhhh ...ohhhh." I reached up, I gripped my ankles, I pulled on them, doing my best to help him. His cock was sliding wetly in and out of me, faster, harder and I could hear wet noises from where he was sliding in and out of me. He wasn't easing in and out now. He was taking me. Not hard, but still, this was taking and it was me that was being taken and I loved it, loved the tip of his cock brushing up against me high with every thrust.

How could he reach so far up inside me? It was so good and I was loving every second of this. Bliss. Pure bliss to have him taking me like this, his cock pumping into me. I was still tight on him, but his cock has stretched me enough so that now every pumping thrust slipped up inside me without stretching me further. My body has adjusted to his shaft and my body is rippling with pleasure as he has me and my excitement is rising fast for I knew something was about to happen for he was no longer restraining himself.

He was taking me hard now, his member slamming into me, pounding me down into the bed, crushing me. His member was swollen and full inside me. He was larger, he was somehow harder and I was dying from the pleasure of it. My hands clutched at him, he released my legs and my knees once more clasped his ribs, my feet beat a tattoo on the small of his back and his taking was harder now and I knew with a woman's knowledge that he was close. So close. So was I now and I wanted it ... I wanted it and I wanted him, I wanted his culmination.

He is pounding into me and his eyes are watching me intently. There was the pleasure from his cock pumping remorselessly into me and I arched upwards, pushing my breasts at his chest, and there was that growing excitement where his member plunged into me and it was impossible for me to think. Everything was happening to me at the same time.

Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure. Surrender. The Khagan hard inside me, pounding into me. His body, he rides mine hard, as a rider pushes his horse to gallop faster and I was the mare being ridden, being pushed and the Khagan was my rider and I was spread and helpless and I was his and he was giving me everything I needed and taking everything he wanted and he wasn't stopping. It went on and on, and this forecefulness and strength mixed with the pleasure of his cock taking me and beneath him my body was singing, arching upwards and he was moving fast and hard in me, implacable thrusts that impaled me so deeply and he was pushing me and pushing me and I knew ... I knew....

"Now, Altani."

I had no idea what he meant but my body did, my body obeyed him without thought. As soon as the words left his mouth. It's not just his words that sent me over the edge. It was that his cock seemed to swell within me, he thrust hard and the pain-pleasure of his shaft ramming into me hard mixes and combines in a swirling flood within me that propelled me helplessly over the edge.

"Oooooooooaaaaaahhhhhh." I climaxed wildly, my mind overwhelmed by a flaring tide of golden pleasure that rushed through my body, seizing me and washing me away helplessly. It was too much, so much pleasure that it was almost unbearable and I wanted to scream and cry out and wail but it was all I can do to breath as I stiffened beneath the Khagan.

"That is what I want from you, my Altani," and he was still riding me as I exploded around him but now his hands have seized mine and he was pinning them down above my head once more and he was taking me and using me with a controlled strength that even in the midst of my own climax told me that he was holding himself back from what he really wanted to do to me but I didn't care. I didn't. I was glowing, tumbling, beyond thought as he fucked me, and that is what it was now. The Khagan was fucking me for his pleasure, and pleasure it was for me.

"Uuughhhhh." He grunted, pushed his cock hard into me, straining, his body heavy on me. I knew instinctively what was happening and it was happening inside my sex. I was wide open to him as his cock thrust into me, helpless, pinned beneath him, wide open for his taking, impaled and fucked and I know he was as far inside me as he could force himself. I've been fucked and now he was about to finish in me. His cock throbbed powerfully inside my clasping channel, a great pulsing throb that I felt everywhere I grip him inside.

"Ohhhhh." His seed spurted out within me, an eruption that bursts against my cervix where the tip of him is already touching me and to my surprise I could actually feel it inside me. My eyes widened, I jerked, juddered, my back arched, my head arched back, my feet drummed against his butt. My fingers clawed at his arms, clutched at him as that first great spurt of his seed erupts from the tip of his cock and bursts against my cervix, far up inside me.

This was it. Khagan was finishing in me. He was satisfying himself inside me, and in that moment, for the first time in my life, I experienced a man's seed spurting out of his member inside me. It was a sensation that was utterly unlike anything I had ever felt before in my life and it was so good. Those powerful throbs of his cock where I clasped him so tightly within my body, that first jetting flood deep inside me where he pressed against me high inside, a hot flooding spurt that filled me with his creamy seed while I shivered my surrender beneath him.

"Uuughhhh." He grunted deeply and I didn't care about anything except what was happening inside my sex as his member throbbed and pulsed and spurted out his seed. He was moving in me as he came, moving hard, his rigid member ramming into me deeply as another convulsive throb let my sex know I was receiving a second hot thick spurting burst. And another and another. I clung to him, I groaned again and again, I crossed my ankles behind his back now, and I did my best to squeeze him with my sex, milking him. I wanted everything he had to give me. Every drop, I wanted it all inside me. I wanted to drain him of everything he had to give me.

"Ohhhh." I cried out as his seed spurts out from his throbbing member in a copious flood, and I clutched at him, my back arched tautly upwards beneath him, pressing my body to him, and I wanted his culmination, I wanted to experience every moment of his satisfaction. I was experiencing him inside me, his member throbbing, pulsing, spurting and II was delighting in the use he was making of my body. I wanted him satisfied. I wanted his culmination. I wanted to give him as much pleasure and enjoyment of me as I could for to satisfy the Khagan was to win his favor and now that I was his wife, the Khagan was everything to me and I had this night to win him to me, and I would do my best, for had not Borte advised me to do so.

Those hot throbs as he erupted inside my channel had me shuddering with the sheer pleasure of my utter and complete surrender to him. I knew a joy I had never felt before as his member pumps me full of his seed. The joy of surrendering my body for the use of my man. The Khagan. The Lord of All, he had taken me and there was joy in the giving of myself, of being taken and of giving him the pleasure of my body. The sheer helpless joy of receiving his culmination within me.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh." I sighed as his weight sagged on me in his aftermath, and it was a long quiet sigh, happy and sad and full of my longing and my joy, all intermingled. It was over. The Khagan had taken me and he was satisfied, I have given him pleasure, I was no longer a maiden and I was so happy. He has finished and I found myself wondering if he will do this again to be tonight, for I know my father was a man with great appetite for woman, and the Khagan is a man as my father was.

His weight was heavy on me as he subsided, his body juddering on me in the aftermath of his culmination, his cock remained firmly embedded within me. I was glowing in the fading aftermath of my own climax, cradling him between my thighs, welcoming his weight crushing down on me. His muscular thighs continued to hold me open for him, his cock remained inside me, big and still hard. He had one arm under me, his hand under my shoulders. His other hand brushed my face, stroking me gently. His chest pressed down on my breasts, and this was all new to me, but it felt so natural.