Arthur x Reader

It was a lovely day. You and your boyfriend were sitting on a grassy hill. Watching the sunset. The way it almost sunk into the water was breathtaking. You hugged arthurs arm and squealed. He chuckled and kissed you. "Artyyyy! No time for kisses! Look at the sunset!!" Not many people cared to watch. You both were on joy. But it was stunning. The moon suddenly appeared. As the orange sky went to pink then to purple then to a dark blue. "Its lovely!!" You gushed and looked at the moon and stars. "Not as lovely as you, y/n!" He bombarded you with kisses. You burst into giggles as he smothered you.

He hugged you close. "Mr dear, y/n." He kissed you again. "The sunset will never be as beautiful as you!" He said with a goofy smile. It was genuine though. Not just from his mask. "Oh Arthur...Your so sweet!!" You hugged him so tight and you both fell over. You both burst into giggles. What a beautiful night it was. The sky was a beautiful blue with twinkling silver stars in the sky. No clouds too. So you saw the moon. You both looked up and smiled.

The moonlight hit your faces with its beautiful glow. He smiled at you and you both laid down. Looking up. "You know, y/n. Your like the moon. You glisten and beam. And your very good at making everyone happy. Just by existing. And you make me happier then ever!" He pulled you close. And then nose nuzzled you. "Oh arty. Your too sweet!" You looked up and gasped. "Arty look!! A shooting star!!" It waa gold and silver. Glistening as it shot through the sky. "Make a wish, y/n!!" You both shut your eyes.

You opened and he spoke. "I wished for you to be in my life forever. To be my glistening moon. My sweetheart." You were smiling so much it hurt. You hugged him tight. "Well I wished this moment would last forever!" The night sky was glistening. And the stars were alligned. You and Arthur were made for each other.