Sharpe and Charles

The two were snuggled up together as it was freezing outside. Charles had dragged Sharpe into his bed and they were cuddling. It. Was. Platonic. Cuddles.

"Its FREEZING out there..." Charles whined as he nuzzled into his friend's chest. "I kinda like the cold in all honesty." Sharpe said with a smile. "I just hope it warms up a bit, too cold!" Sharpe held his friend close and they stayed under the blankets. There was a small fire in the fireplace as they snuggled.

The two were best friends for a long time. The duo met during the war and stuck together like glue. "I really am happy that you're my friend, Aaron." Charles said before he nuzzled noses with Sharpe. Sharpe blushed and smiled at his friend. "As am I!" He beamed happily. Charles heard the wind blow outside and clung to Sharpe. Sharpe nuzzled him in comfort. "Sorry....i hate loud sounds like that...brings back bad memories..." He shivered and buried his face into Sharpe's neck. "Well, we're safe in here, Charles." Sharpe reassured.

The two slowly fell asleep together. The friends snuggled up as they slept peacefully. It was the best way to stay warm and cozy. Especially when the weather was cold and groggy.

(209 words Thicc_Boi_Soldiers OH ITS GONNA GET CUTER!!! Also this is platonic love. NO ROMANCE.)