Thick Boi x Reader

Request by Thicc_Boi_Soldiers

You were in the kitchen with your lover, Charles. You knew how to bake but he was clueless. "Are you sure you wanna learn?" You asked. He was wearing an apron and covered in flour already. "Of course, y/n!" You chuckled and began to put things in a bowl. He watched as you did it with no cookbook. "How the hell do you do it, y/n?" You smiled. "Magic!! Nah. I just made this so much that its embedded in my head." You giggled.

"Do you wanna whisk it?" His eyes widened and he looked like a kid in a candy store. "Yes!!!" You showed him how to properly mix without spilling. And he did just that. He stuck his tongue out in concentration. You gushed from how cute it was.

He finished and you pulled out a pan that was shaped like a heart. "Can i pour...?' He asked. "Why not both of us?" You said with a smile. He squealed and you helped him pour the batter in. You Then scraped the rest of the batter into the pan. "Perfect!" You put it in the oven carefully. He was excited. You shut the door and smiled at him. He hugged you tight. Of course you grabbed his ass. He stuck out his tongue playfully. You giggled.

"Y/n?" "Yes?" You said as you groped his thick ass. "Thank you for letting me help, y/n!!" You felt your heart melt from how sweet he was. "I'm happy you did!! You can even help ice it!" He gasped in excitement. "REALLY?!?!?" You laughed and nodded. "Really!!' He kissed you passionately. And you kissed him back. Your hands rubbing his ass and hips. He was thick ass fuck. And you needed to touch it. It was just a craving.

Plus T H I C K. You kept groping him. "You know that i feel that right?" Hw huffed. "I know!! I want you to know your thick!!" You nuzzled him and he kissed your head. "Oh!! Cake should be ready!" He smiled and you both went to the kitchen. You put on mittens and pulled out the hot pan. Then plopped tge cake on a big, glass plate. "Can we ice?" "Not yet! The frosting will melt if we do it now..." He pouted at that. You pulled out a bowl of frosting you made hours ago. It was home made and yummy.

You continued to grope his thickness until the cake was cool. He waa pouty too. But he didn't protest. "You're very cute you know." He said as he kissed you passionately. "And YOU are thick!" You said as you groped his bum. "Y/nnnnnn!"

You chuckled. "Lets frost our cake!" You said happily. You pulled out a knife from the drawer. Of course it was a spare blade for his bayonet. it waa much better in the kitchen in all honesty. You started to frost the cake. He watched in awe. Then you put a flower on the top. It was a nighblooming naunche. His favorite. "It looks so pretty! But not as pretty as my sweet gal!!" He said as he smothered you in kisses. You gushed and kissed back. Then you cut the cake and plopped it on a plate. He grabbed a fork as did you. And you fed each other. He smiled even more. "We need to bake more often, y/n!!!"

(Ayy nearly 600 words)