• 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 | 🥀

~> author's pov •

today was the day of the snowball. after school, everybody immediately went home to get ready.

"you look so handsome baby!" joyce exclaimed as will came out. (MOM IM GAY PFFFT okay i'll stop now)

"what if he doesn't wanna dance with me mom?" will asked, disappointment in his voice.

"then he's missing out. will, you look amazing." joyce said in a comforting manner.

"okay, jonathan, you better go now. have fun boys!" joyce said, tearing up as the two boys drove away.

"you nervous willy?" jonathan asked his very nervous looking little brother.

"don't call me willy and yes, of course i am! what if he rejects me? that'll be so-" will started but was cut off.

"don't think negative thoughts kiddo. now let's go, we're here." jonathan said, getting out if the car, followed by will.

"remember, have fun okay?" jonathan put his hand on his little brother's shoulder and smiled before going inside the school.

'you can do this will.' he thought but then he saw mike and the others so he turned around, hoping he wasn't seen. 'nevermind, you can't.' will thought but then...

"hey will! where are you going? the dance is this way!" mike said in a joking manner, which made will mentally curse to himself as he turned back around and slowly walked back to the group.

"h-hey." he stuttered.

"why'd you turn around?" dustin asked.

"um, i thought i forgot something in the car." he lied.

"okay then, let's go in." max said as they all went in and sat by the bleachers.

"has anyone seen el?" mike asked.

~> will's pov •

"has anyone seen el?" mike asked. of course he's looking for el. it's always about el, he never shuts up about her. i was gone for so long and he just met her for like a week and now he's all inlove?!?

my thoughts got cut off when dustin yelled my name out loud. (but not too loud DUHHH)

"WILL!" dustin said and i looked up at all of them staring at me.

"huh?" i asked, with a confused look on my face.

"what's going on? you look sad." mike explained.

"oh... i'm not... i'm just, thinking." i lied but it was true that i was thinking.

"okay then..." mike said and then lucas spoke up.

"hey max, wanna dance?" lucas asked and max just smiled and took him to the dance floor. (ik that's not exactly what he said)

dustin then disappeared with nancy for some reason and then it was just me and mike.

that is until some random girl came up to us.