• 𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 | 🥀

i'm back from the dead. not that y'all care but anyways.

•••••

jane hopper. a very pretty girl and also the captain of the cheer team.

she was unfortunately, also mike wheeler's girlfriend so the rest of his friends have to hang out with her. not that she's bad and all.

will always knew something was off about jane and he was going to figure out what. with the help of his other friends of course.

~> will's pov yeet •

today, i was going to figure out what's wrong with jane. i have to be there for my bestfriend right?

you might wonder why i care so much about mike. i didn't really tell anyone else yet but i like him.

i just got to school since jonathan dropped me off and i went straight to my locker to get my sketchpad and pencils then i went to the AV room since i told the others, except mike and jane to meet me there.

when i got there, the others were already there so they greeted me.

"what was so important will?" max asked. max was my second bestfriend. well, she was probably my first now that mike's so busy with jane these days.

"somthing's a little off about jane. have you noticed?" i asked them and they looked at each other then back at me.

"what's wrong with jane?" lucas asked while dustin nodded, eating some nougat.

"i just feel like she's hiding something and i just don't want mike to get hurt, y'know?" i said nervously because they might figure out my secret.

"why do you care so much anyways?" dustin asked, crumbling his nougat wrapper and putting it in his bag.

"yeah. it's not like you like him." max said but then widened her eyes. "unless you do!" she added and everybody looked at me.

"will! you like mike?" lucas asked and i looked down.

"would you guys hate me if i did?" will asked, still looking down.

"of course not! it's okay to like the opposite gender will." max giggled and i looked up, smiling and frowning at the same time.

"we'll see what's wrong with jane okay? now let's go out, it's hot in here." dustin said and we all went out of the AV room but then we hid once we saw...

jane. kissing troy. troy harrington. our bully!

we ran quietly across the hall, thanking the there were a lot of people to cover us.

     "holy cheese balls! why the fuck is she kissing troy out of all people?!?" dustin whisper yelled.

     "i don't know. plus, mike will probably never believe us!" max said.

     "yeah. he's too inlove too even notice anything wrong about jane." lucas said, rolling his eyes.

     "it's worth a try. you never know. he might believe us." i said, everyone nodded and i went to mike's locker, where he was.

     "hey mike. i need to tell you something." i said nervously, afraid of his reaction.

     "what is it?" he said, looking down since i was smaller than him.

     "i... i saw jane kissing troy in the hallway near his locker. i'm so sorry!" i quickly said, looking down afterwards.

     "will. stop." mike said and i looked up, confused as to why he said that.