• 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟 | 🥀

there's gon' be some stenbrough in this so yeet. and also, jonathan doesn't exist here. (sarreh)

•••••

~> um lol no one's pov •

today was a saturday, almost everyone's favorite day of the week.

will byers was still asleep, and his mom, joyce byers was on the phone.

"ah yes. will is going to be so excited when he hears about this. thank you." joyce hung up the phone and decided to wait a bit longer for will to wake up.

once will woke up, he did his morning routine and went to the kitchen to be greeted by a very happy looking joyce.

"what's up mom?" will asked once he got breakfast.

"well. i just got off the phone with your cousin. and he's going to be staying here with us!" joyce said and will grew shocked.

"oh my gosh, bill's staying with us?!?" will asked, excitement clearly heard in his voice as he jumped up and down.

"yes he is. and i believe he's bringing a friend of his. i think his name was, uh..." joyce said, thinking.

"he's bringing stan too???" will asked, even more excited.

"ah yes. stanley." joyce said, cleaning up once will was done eating.

"why are they coming to hawkins though?" will asked, helping his mom.

"well, as you know, stanley's parents are, well. dead. and bill's parents are going to be staying somewhere else now so they have to stay here." joyce said, finishing up with the dishes.

"yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! when are they getting here mom?" will asked.

"a little later this afternoon." joyce said.

"ohhhh! can i call mike to introduce him?" will asked excitedly and joyce obviously couldn't say no.

"of course. you can call him right now." joyce said, sitting down in the couch, reading a book.

"thanks mom!" will said as he went straight to the telephone and dialed the wheeler's number.

"hello?" on the other line was karen, mike's mom.

"mrs. wheeler! may i please talk to mike?" will asked calmly.

"oh sure hun. one second." karen replied.

"hey will, what's up?" mike asked and will couldn't be happier to hear his voice right now.

     "my cousin and his friend are staying here!" will said excitedly.

     "can i meet them?" mike asked.

     "i was gonna ask you to come over actually!" will said happily.

     "when can i come over?" mike questioned.

     "they're coming over at the afternoon." will said.

     "i can go. but probably a little later cause i need to go with holly for her dentist appointment." mike said.

     "that's okay! see you later mike!" will said.

     "see you." mike replied and hung up.

~> time skip yomlos •

the doorbell rang and will jumped up from the couch.