J U N G • H O S E O K

Jung Hoseok switched the glasses before the rival gang member could even turn around to him. "I don't see anyone"

"Well that's because he run away, I mean, who wouldn't. Right?" J-Hope teased making the gang member send him a glare.

"Cheers to greatness?" His facial expression changed from a glare to a forced happiness.

J-Hope noticed it and just goes along with it. "Cheers."

They both clinked their glasses and the rival gang member began choking.

"Ah." J-Hope breathe out as he circled his glass. "Wouldn't you be that dumb to have put a drug in before I got here? You should've put it while we're talking."

The gang member was still choking making J-Hope let out a fake worried look. "Oh my god. I am so sorry."

He was about to touch him but his face turned to a disgusted one, "Wow. I thought this was a dream."

"Help. Me." The rival gang member choked out then his face landed on the table, making J-Hope let out a very annoying giggle. He stood up as he went beside him.

"You think I'm that dumb?" J-Hope let out a dry chuckle as he let go off his hair, making him fall the face hard on the table. "Say good night you little bastard."

He walked out of the abandoned warehouse and dusted his hands together as he got out.

A smirk plastered on his face as he got inside his black Ferrari, returning home after another victory.

He's done it again.