Chapter 10 : I N T E R A C T I O N

Jae Rin looked at the night sky through the window, wishing that she's back at the mansion with her father. Going to places they've never been before freely but instead, she was kidnapped after breaking through the first time.

"Why are you here?" Jae Rin asked bluntly, not looking who opened the door.

The tray was set on the bed, and the boy let out a sigh. "You need to eat you know?"

"Didn't I told you that I'm full?" She rolled her eyes as she turned around sending a glare at him.

"You didn't even touched your food a while ago. You need to eat."

She snapped her head towards him and he sent back a 'Don't-you-dare' type of look

'Why do you even care.' She thought as she lied back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Well maybe because I need to?" Jimin rolled his eyes annoyingly, she looked at him as if he just read her mind then she turned her head at the side and stared back at the ceiling again. "Look. I just need you to finish up your meal then I'm going out."

"Well, just leave then." Jae Rin replied, raising her eyebrow at him.

"Not until you finish your food." Jimin demanded with his index finger pointing at her making the girl close her eyes tightly due to frustration.

"You know. You're not even my dad. Shut up." Jae Rin snapped as she sat up and looked at him.

"I'll be staying here until later then." Jimin declared as he sat on the single couch, facing the bed as he crossed his legs and arms looking at her.

The girl rolled her eyes and kept quiet as she lied back down on the bed again.

"If you don't, I might do something I might never regret." The hint of seduction in his voice was heard in the room.

This caused Jae Rin's eyes widened, 'He won't do it. I know he wouldn't. He'd be killed by my father if he even tried to touch me.'

As soon as she heard a footstep on the floor, she opened her eyes. Straight looking at the eyes of demonic in front of her.

She let out a loud scream as she pushed his body with her feet away causing him to fall down on the floor, letting out a loud 'thump' with a loud groan.

The door busted open with a greeting of, "WHO'S HERE" "HANDS UP!"

Two boys had entered the room looking concern and cautious for the girl that someone or some gang might steal her from them.

"What the hell happened here?!" Taehyung asked anxiously as he went near the bed where Jae Rin is at while Jimin got up from the floor, holding his stomach.

"What are you doing there?" Hoseok's voice as curiosity was hinted in his voice while looking at the boy. "Did you—"

"I just flew here from the couch. Nothing else." Jimin replied, cutting the statement of his hyung, as he groaned in pain making Jae Rin send some daggers at him.

"Why are you holding your stomach like that then?" The youngest asked in confusion. "What did you do?"

'Yes he did Taehyung. He was about to do something.' Jae Rin thought as she was still sending a blunt glare at Taehyung.

"I landed on my stomach. What else?" Jimin answered as if Taehyung's the dumbest person he has ever encountered. "Stop with the questions on me!"

"Fine. Jae Rin, why did you screamed?" Hoseok asked in confusion while looking at the girl, who's looking at Jimin. "It was heard all around the mansion."

"Nothing. I thought he's going to fall, but he did. That's why I screamed." Jae Rin answered as her eyes not leaving Jimin's, making him let out a sly smirk on his lips.

"Jimin-ssi. Let's go back to your room, you need to be better." Taehyung said as he went to the boy and assisted him in walking out of the room. "Careful. Just slowly."

"Make Jae Rin finish her meal hyung!" Jimin yelled as he got out of the room.

Then Hoseok called back at him, "I will! Don't worry!" He looked back at Jae Rin and gave her the most obvious 'I know that's-not-what-happened' type of look. "Explain to me why you lied in front of us."

"I just want to save his ass even though he's that ass." She replied immediately, rolling his eyes as she lied back down on the bed, not believing what just had happened a while ago.

"Well gladly you did. You might not know what the young one will do." He chuckled lowly as he walked towards Jae Rin. "You need to eat now or else I might bring Jimin back."

"Please don't. I'll....eat. Fine." She huffed in a pout as she sat back up, in front was Hoseok giving her the tray of foods. "I know you guys don't care about me, you just want me to be alive for my dad."

"What?" Hoseok replied in a choke, didn't expected her to say those words. "Umm—yeah. Quit asking and just finish up your food."

"Fine." Jae Rin replied as her mouth full of food, pouting in the process. Hoseok sat down on the single couch where Jimin sat a while ago, and took out his phone from his pocket. "How long will I have to stay here? I want to go home."

Hoseok let out an annoyed sigh, rolling his eyes at the girl from his phone. "Are you going to keep on asking questions or eat instead?"

"So you're not going to tell me." Jae Rin replied, rolling her eyes at his attitude. She was about to drink the juice then stopped mid way as she stared at the glass as then at the boy in front of her. "You didn't put anything here right?"

"No one knows how to do that thing here." Hoseok replied then his eyes widened, looking back at his phone. "I mean, I don't know. Maybe."

Jae Rin stared at him dumbfounded for quite a long time. The boy looked up and stared back at her, within seconds he yelled. "Yah! Eat the food!"

The girl let out a frustrated sigh, as she rolled her eyes. 'It's going to be a very long time to stay here.'