Chapter 16 : S C H E D U L E

Jolting awake at the startling sound of loud belligerent knocking upon his door, Jungkook slowly stirred into consciousness and realization. Huffing angrily as he threw his blanket off his warmed body, feet hitting the cold of the wooden floor, the male angrily stomped over to the source of the sound.

Swinging the door wide open to reveal a panting older male, Jungkook rubbed at his eyes and snapped at him.

"Why the hell are you here at midnight?!" He furiously huffed as he watched Seokjin's eyes glance back and forth down the hallways.

"Fucking disrespectful you ungrateful bitch!" The older's eyes widened and exclaimed as he flicked the forehead of the maknae, in which Jungkook just sealed his lips tightly and closed his eyes in frustration. "Meeting in the living. Now."

As Seokjin walked away, he then knocked on another door right beside Jungkook's. The young male closed his door and put on his hoodie from the inside of his closet. He moved slowly and tiredly from all the work he had done in the day.

As he got outside his room, he immediately went down in the living room. Just to see his six older brothers, all sitting on the couch.

"What's the catch?" The maknae asked as he stood on the couch and sat on the back of the seat.

"We're all going to do a schedule to watch that girl."

As Namjoon announced that, everyone was surprised; Seokjin coughed in air, Yoongi didn't even moved an inch, Hoseok's eyes widened, Jimin's jaw dropped, Taehyung looked around at the others with his eyes bloodshot open while Jungkook quietly gasp in a weirdly way that he had almost cough in the air.

"Why?" Jimin calmly asked as he looked at the others.

"She tried to escape again, but Yoongi-hyung caught her right before she could even get out of the woods." Taehyung responded, still in shock with the leader's statement.

"I can't believe this." Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. Just hours after telling her he had made a decision to trust her.

"How come no one knew?" Jungkook decided to ask as he looked at Namjoon.

"He just told me, and only me. This will turn out to a very complicated situation if everyone knew." He explained carefully as he looked at the boys in front of him. "So now, I'm asking for your favor to agree with my decision."

Everyone was hesitated to answer at first, until Namjoon spoke once again. "It'll will be the only way for us to be safe."

The oldest had took the first opportunity to agree to him. "I'll do it."

It made the dongsaengs in doubt at first, but since it's for the team, they all agreed.

The leader let out a small smile, "It's like babysitting a toddler, except a very naughty one."

"Just fix the sched Joon." Hoseok giggled as he motioned Namjoon to write down on his notebook.

"Okay okay. Fine." The leader chuckled and proceed on writing on his notebook.

"Hobi, Joon, Jimin, Jin, Kook, V, Yoongi." Seokjin decided before anyone could even speak.

"Yah~!" Everyone complained with the arrangement of the order, like literally bickering and making up an argument.

"Why am I first?!" Hoseok complained as he looked at the eldest hyung.

"What? You have a problem?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow which made Hoseok to sulk down on his seat. "That's what I thought."

"I think this will work." Namjoon agreed as he nodded his head in agreement, whilst looking at the notebook. "Yep."

"Are you actually serious?" Jungkook asked, still not convinced with the idea of the order.

Namjoon sighed as he ignored Jungkook's remark. "We'll start tomorrow. Yet, keep your eye on her every time."

"Do we have to be by her side all the time~?" Jimin responded with a groan.

"No, it'll make her suspicious with us. If she finds out, she'll find a way to escape even more." Namjoon shook his head, rubbing his temples in frustration. "And we can't and won't let that happen."

-

"Yes we can and we will." Jae Rin pointed at herself in the mirror. "We will fight and leave this house in no time."

"Jae Rin~!"

She lets out a groan as she put her hands up on her face. Hearing that voice with a demanding tone is too tiring for her. "We can't. I can't."

"Unblock the God Damn Door Lee Jae Rin."

She pouted at herself and dragged herself to the door. She moved the drawer from the door with her back by the use of all her strength. Once she did, the door immediately had busted open.

"I can't believe you've blocked the door with the drawer." Hoseok sighed as he rubbed his temples making Jae Rin to just shrugged in response.

She sat on the bed and crossed her arms, while her eyes were glaring at the male standing by the door. "What do you want?"

"I just came to check on you." He responded as he pushed his lips on the side, his eyebrows jumped in a second.

Jae Rin scoffed at the statement. "To check if I had escaped again? Fine. I don't care."

He lets out a sigh and nodded his head. "I know you really wanted to go home, but trust me-"

"Why would I?" The female interrupted in a snap. "You just kidnapped me and locked me up like in a prison here. Now tell me, why would I trust you?"

"Because you have to." He simply said, no emotions , no expressions written on his face.

"No." She snapped her head away from him.

"Fine." He lets out a huff. "Dinner will be ready in a minute, someone will bring it here."

As he was about to leave the room, her eyes widened for a minute as her head snapped back at his back. "Do me a favor and not bring that pervert boy in here. Especially not alone with me."

He stopped on his tracks and chuckled, "Why would I? You're living with us. We get to decide who to bring here or not."

As he closed the door shut with a smirk, she lets out a huff. "If that boy comes, I'll hit the spot where the sun won't shine."