Chapter 13 : Q U E S T I O N S

She was pushed out of the room immediately, and the door she cane through was now closed. She let out an annoyed groan and was about to knock, but then her gut told her to not do it for some reason.

She took a moment to just stare at the bedroom door, making her look once again through the hallways. It has eight doors, the one being the largest at the far back and at the end of the hallway.

"Must be their boss..." She shook her head, then her eyes widened, but now letting out a smirk. She looked around for security cameras and there she found it, tons of them across the hallway. "No way."

As she was about to take a sprint, she tripped on her shoes making her fall on the floor  "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked in a cough.

"Not funny." Jae Rin huffed as she stood up, dusting the dirt from her knees and hands. The older boy asked, "Where were you?" 

"Some place, dark."

"Your soul?" Taehyung cracked a joke, making his hyung elbow him in his chest that made him let out a groan. "I didn't mean to."

"Anyway. Just believe me when I say this." She paused, looking at the both boys in front of her with her eyes widened open. "I was struggling to get out."

"I thought you were skilled?" Hoseok decided to tease with his smug look on his face. "What happened to the famous daughter of Mr. Lee? The Lee Jae Rin?"

"Not everything can be escaped Jung." She snapped back at him, gritting her teeth in anger.

"Oh yeah?" He let out a smirk, leaning closer to her face. "Like what?"

Taehyung just watched his view, his hyung teasing Jae Rin in front of him. He was like a lost puppy trying to figure out a way out of this mess.

"Death."

That was all needed for Hoseok to hear to make him step back from her, and also that made him smile. "Touché."

"Anyway guys." Taehyung coughed, still looking at the both of them. They both turned their gaze towards the other boy with them. "Do you know what he looked like?"

The frown came by his face as the girl shook her head. "I told you, it was dark."

"Like his outfit? You didn't know what it looked like?" Hoseok's turn decided to ask the girl.

"I think I saw a little bit of his face." The two boys looked at each other, their reaction mirroring each other; confused.

"Go on..."

Jae Rin stated her observation, "His two front teeth were sticking out a bit...?"

Taehyung let out a relived sigh before pointing at her with his index finger. "Jungkook."

Jae Rin rolled her eyes, crossing her arms annoyingly. "Yeah. Like would I know."

"Aish~! That boy!" Hoseok put both of his hands on his waist, shaking his head. "He's doing his tricks again!"

Taehyung let out a laugh, then looked back at the girl still giggling. "He's a mischief. Get it why."

The girl simply nodded. 'What he did a while ago was harassment, not mischief.'

As Hoseok asked, the girl looked at him snapping her back to reality. "Where did he put you in?"

"In there." As soon as she pointed her finger at the bedroom door she was pushed out from, both eyes of the two boys' had opened wide.

"But he never lets anyone go in there....., hyung." Taehyung whispered behind his older, then muttered under his breath. "I'm a little scared."

Hoseok let out a disapproving sigh with a shake of his head, looking back at Jae Rin who has a confused expression written on her face.

"Did you saw something else other than the face?" Taehyung asked, in a bit of hesitation as he looked back and forth to his hyung and to the girl.

As the girl shook her head for an answer, they both let out a sigh of relief. "I told you didn't I? I only saw his teeth."

'He never even smiles.' Taehyung thought, as he stared at the girl and at the bedroom door of their maknae. 'That's a good sign.'

"How long were you in there?" Hoseok decided to ask this time as he pointed at the bedroom door.

"Not that long." 

He let out a nod then nearing the bedroom door. He opened the door again, nothing. This time, he decided to check behind the door. Still nothing.

"He has gone crazy now." He stated, closing the lights and the door. He turned his head to look at Jae Rin, with a sharp look on his face. "Whatever you do, don't...don't you ever forget to stay away from him."

As the older walked out of the scene, Taehyung stayed behind. He looked at Jae Rin with a nod, agreeing with his hyung. "Please don't go near him. Trust us please."

"Bu—" She stopped mid way if her sentence, as the boy gave her a warning look making her to just nod in return. "Wait for me here, I'm just going to get something from my room."

Taehyung made his way to his room, just two doors after the door they're standing in front to. She watched him go inside and the door was now closed.

She tilted her head in confusion as she looked back at the door she was in front of and replayed the conversation she had with the boys a while ago.

Jungkook? Why does he acts like he wanted to literally take her away from the mansion? Why does it looks like he's going to kidnap her?

"I know you're still out there." A voice has startled her from the other side of the room, that also made her snap back to reality. "And I know you have a lot of questions, but right now isn't the right time to answer them."

"What even are you?" Jae Rin decided to asked the man. He let out a low and dark chuckle from the other side.

"Your worst nightmare."