Chapter 11 : A N O T H E R _ N O T E B O O K

The girl stared at the door as Hoseok went out of the room. She was a little confused on why the heck they actually fed her and not let her suffer in hunger this night. Isn't that supposed how kidnappers do?

"What in the Satan's name has gotten into them?" Jae Rin asked herself quietly, her eyebrows furrowed as he watches Hoseok's back leave the room.

As the door closed, she stood up from the bed and went towards the door as she leaned her ear on to it.

"Woow~" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw Hoseok, leaving the room. "She really did it."

"Yeah. She's a little stubborn though and kept on asking questions still." Hoseok answered with an annoyed sigh, as he showed him the empty plate and glass on the tray he's holding.

Taehyung took a glance at the door behind his hyung and let out a big smile at him. "Don't worry hyung! Probably she's just going to ask in some few more days and then stop. It'll take a lot of time though."

"You tell me." Hoseok replied, sounding done with Taehyung's expectation. "Aish~. I'll go down and get back to work. You should too."

Taehyung let out a smile as he slowly put down Hoseok's index finger, that he pointed at him, down. "I will. Go on. Don't want to waste time don't you?"

Hoseok just stared at his dongsaeng, then shrugged as he finally walked down the stairs. Taehyung walked, going towards his bedroom, but then stopped, walking back to the stairs. As he saw his hyung by the ground floor, he walked back to his trail and stopped at the bedroom where Hoseok left to.

The door opened, revealing a surprised and frightened girl behind the door. Taehyung walked in, looking confused and curious about her.

"You eavesdropped didn't you?" He questioned as he closed the door. The girl just rolled her eyes and walked back, sitting on the bed. "You were!"

"What if I was?" Jae Rin rolled her eyes, annoyingly at him as she crossed her arms. "Get out of here."

"This is not your roomyour home, rather." Taehyung reminded, his eyebrow raising whilst pointing at her with his index finger.

"It is! For a meantime." Jae Rin talked back, making him to put his hands up in defeat.

Taehyung threw a notebook by her side, but she didn't even budged a bit. "There are some information inside there. Just ask me anything if you have any questions."

Jae Rin rolled her eyes and lied her the bed, her back facing him, making the boy huff a sigh. "Fine. I'm going now. Don't miss me much!"

As the door slammed shut, Jae Rin rolled her eyes then sat back up. "Asshole." She looked at her side and her gaze landed on the notebook that Taehyung just threw a while ago beside her. She grabbed it carefully and took an opportunity to observe every side and piece of it.

It was a leather brown notebook, with some small white papers showing and popping out from the sides of the pages inside the book. She opened the cover page and saw a sentence written in a completely cursive black ink.

"The Seven Bulletproof Boys."

"What the...?" Jae Rin asked in an audible tone as she tilted her head in confusion, flipping through the next page.

Taehyung headed downstairs and saw his hyung by the sink, cleaning the dishes. He giggled quietly and tiptoed right behind him. Taking an opportunity to scare him, and he did.

Hoseok let out a loud scream as he turned around, almost falling down but was supported by the counter sink, whilst holding his heart. "TAEHYUNG! GOD DAMN IT!"

The boy let out a loud and genuine laugh, clapping in the process at his hyung's reaction. "Not funny Tae! I almost had a heart attack!"

"I will bury you in just seconds. Don't worry hyung. I'll take care of everything." Taehyung joked, making Hoseok to look even more mortified at his dongsaeng. "I'm joking! I'm joking! I'll just throw your body in the ocean."

"I swear to God Taehyung. If you don't stop this, I might have to end you now." Hoseok threatened, sending a glare at him before going back to wash the dishes.

"Fine." Taehyung pouted as he sat down on the kitchen counter stool, and going through his phone. "Don't you have any food there? I'm hungry."

"Don't you have any assignments to do?" The hyung talked back as he looked back at Taehyung.

"No—" Just then, the alarm just went on. Looking at the alarm siren by the wall, Taehyung's light was on making Hoseok let out a giggle. "I mean. Forget what I just said."

Taehyung walked back upstairs, and was about to go to the right, but before that he decided to check on Jae Rin. He opened the door slightly, and peeked his head a little in a small gap. But seeing her lying down in the bed made him let out a chuckle. He closed it and went back on his trail to Namjoon's office.

As the door closed shut, Jae Rin opened her other eye and looked at the door. The footsteps are not heard that much anymore. She lets out a relief sigh and took out the notebook from her pillow. She stared at it for a while, "You have no use." then stood up, throwing it on the table.

Nothing much was written in the notebook, except for the phone numbers, the rooms all the boys are on at and pretty much that's it. "Might be useful in the future though."

She walked back at the bed and lied there, facing the bed head. Letting out a sigh, she faced her head on the pillow. Then screamed. Literally. "I hate it here! I don't want to be here anymore! I want to go home!"

She faced her head back up, her chin resting on the pillow. She shut her eyes tightly and slumped her body down on the bed.