Shhh

Miyoung's POV

As it had been for the past few days, the sun woke me up, bright and early. It was already the fifth day on this, I guess you could say, enchanting but eerie deserted island, and although I was more than ready to go home, we still had to get through two more days of this. Oh, I mean two more days of a beautiful scenery and Yoona trying to bite off my head for dating her ex-boyfriend.

To my surprise, unlike the past few days, I was the only one awake at this early hour. And as usual, I would take my daily stroll along the beach, where I saw a familiar figure sitting in the distance.

"Coups oppa!" I called out to him. He turned towards me with a bright smile on his face.

"Hi Miyoung," Seungcheol smiled. "I'm surprised to see you awake this early. I thought that maybe you'd be sleeping later."

"The sun's been waking me up every day since we've arrived," I admitted sheepishly. "I've always been up early these past few mornings. I haven't always seen you up this early? Why the change?"

"I was tossing and turning last night and I barely got any sleep," Seungcheol admitted. "I had a migraine that was really bothering me, and I only slept for a few hours. When I saw the sun rise, I decided that it was better to just stay awake. I've been out here for a few minutes, and thank goodness that my headache has finally cleared."

"That's good," I sighed.

"You seem like you're in distress or something," Seungcheol turned to me. "What are you so worried about? It seems like you barely ever smile sometimes."

"I didn't think it was that noticeable," I mumbled. "I've just been worried that Yoona is trying to turn everyone against me because she hates me for dating Jeonghan."

"So you and Jeonghan are really dating, huh?" Seungcheol asked me. I nodded. "Well, I can see why she's pissed, considering that Jeonghan probably dumped her. But then again, that serves her right, because I never really liked her that much anyway."

"Really?" I perked up. "But you always seem so friendly around her."

"I try to be friendly to everyone as much as possible," Seungcheol told me. "Because it's the right thing to do. But she just gets on my nerves, and she's way too overprotective of Jeonghan. She basically steals him away from all of his friends and isn't exactly pleasant to be around. She was only nice to me when Jeonghan was around. Other than that, I'm pretty sure that she hated me for being his best friend."

"Oh," I blinked. "Then again that doesn't surprise me."

"And why is that?" Seungcheol asked.

"Well I mean," I began. "Now that I think about it, Yoona is really overprotective and gets jealous easily, and even though you're just his friend, she might think that you're taking him away from her."

"It's not like I'm going to date him though," Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"Exactly," I agreed. "But you know Yoona. Once an idea gets through her head, it's pretty much impossible to get it out of her head."

"Very true," Seungcheol chuckled. "Anyway, you said stuff about her trying to turn people against you. What did she do now?"

"So far, she's turned Jeongyeon unnie, Lucas, Hoseok, Mingyu, Jimin, and Dino against me," I said, ticking the names off of my fingers. "I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to turn any more people against me."

"What do you mean by 'turning them against you?'" Seungcheol asked, using air quotes with his fingers.

"Basically making them be mean to me and that type of thing," I explained. "Purposely bullying me verbally and physically. The only time they don't is whenever I'm around Hannie or Josh."

"Oh," Seungcheol realized. "What have they done to you so far?"

"Thankfully, it hasn't been anything to major," I sighed in relief. "Jeongyeon purposely tripped me, Hoseok, Mingyu, Jimin, and Dino have been glaring at me like I'm their worst enemy, and Lucas shoved me off of a log when I tried to sit down yesterday." I recalled those moments and shuddered.

"If it gets worse, let me know," Seungcheol patted me on the back. "I'll stand by you, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do too. Don't be afraid to tell me. I'll set them straight if it gets any worse."

"Thanks oppa," I smiled. "You're really understanding."

"That's one of my best traits," Seungcheol joked, causing me to giggle.

"You're really good at pep talks and that type of thing," I said observantly. "Thanks for listening to me and all of my problems."

"No worries," Seungcheol grinned. "And by the way, Miyoung, in the meantime, stay close to Josh and Jeonghan in case Yoona tries to do anything worse."

"Got it," I smiled. "I've been doing that a lot recently. I've also tried to stay around people that I know won't hurt me, like Soyeon or Rose unnie."

"That's good," Seungcheol smiled. "Now, you better head off, because I see a certain guy waving his arms around trying to get your attention." Seungcheol chuckled as I turned around and saw Jeonghan waving his arms around like a crazy person. I giggled as I walked up the sand to go help him.

"What were you doing with Coups?" Jeonghan asked me.

"I was just telling him about what's been going on because we were the only two people awake," I explained. "Why, you jealous Hannie?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Of course I am," Jeonghan answered before picking me and spinning me around. "What guy wouldn't be?"

"Anyone that isn't you," I teased him.

"Sure," he rolled his eyes. "I'm not the only guy out there that can be overprotective."

"You're just the most protective guy of them all," I declared.

"I will take that as a compliment coming from you Miyoung," Jeonghan smiled.

"It wasn't meant to be a compliment oppa," I giggled.

"YAH CHO MIYOUNG!"

(A/N: so coups and miyoung had a nice chat~ beware for yoona, she might just be out to get her though, hehe~ anyways, thanks for 480+ reads! hard to believe that this story has surpassed the photo~)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!