Serpents Meet Riverdale HighPart 2

Previously: we left off part 1 of Serpents meet Riverdale high with Cheryl and Toni winking and smiling at each other so lets get back to the story and see were it goes and we are still in Toni's POV they are still in school and I'll try and switch from character to character POV (point of View) In this part they will be talking about the drag race and there plan to stop the Ghoulies for now.

Toni's POV

My first class was History and I was bored out of my mind so I asked to go to the bathroom thankfully the teacher let me go and the last person I thought I would see was Cheryl when she finally noticed me  we instantly made eye contact and then that same Smirk appeared on her face so I looked away and went to the sink next to her and washed my hands and I could feel her eyes on me I finally broke the silence and said  are you going to just going to stand there and look at me or say something like a normal person would?

Cheryl's POV

After that whole situation everyone had in the hallway we all went to our classes I was in Math class and i was bored so I asked thank god the teacher let I went in there I was touching up make up then I hear the door open I don't look but I don't hear anyone moving around so I turn around to see the person I was trying to avoid for the rest of the day the pink haired girl Toni I only know because one of the Serpents boys she hangs out with said it  I smirk at her then she breaks eye contact and comes to the sink next to me and washes her hands I keep looking at her then she finally says are you going to look at me or say something I laugh then I say Toni right? yea and your Cheryl? Yes I am Cheryl aka Cheryl Bombshell aka HBIC I walk closer to her and she dose the same then she say your an....HBIC  and then she laughs how rude I think what's so funny you don't think I'm  HBIC? No I really don't she said then what she said next is what turned me on and made me want her even more is.. oh so your an HBIC come and show me what your capable of Toni says. I walk pass Toni to the bathroom door and lock it then turned around and then pin Toni to the wall.

Toni's POV

Cheryl say she is an HBIC how funny is that I laugh at her then I can see I'm bringing down her defense  walls and what she did next is what get turned me on and my little friend in my pants wakes up and now I'm hard fuck I mutter out  then she walk pass me I thought  she was going to leave but instead she locks the door then turns around and she has that smirk again I was trying to say something but I felt like I couldn't breath I couldn't speak I guess she noticed then Cheryl smirks aww  cat got your Toungh Cheryl says.Then she pins me to the wall and I groan she smirks even wider the she starts to lean in I though I was dreaming but I start to lean in then our lips connect and I never loved cherry's but the taste of Cheryl's cherry lipstick is amazing I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance surprisingly she let me in and things got heated our hand moved around each other body and then she pressed her front against mine and she felt my bulg in my pants and she  stop kissing me and stepped back and ask what is that and I had to tell her so here it goes Cheryl umm... so the bulg you just felt was  my... dick  I was born with a dick I looked down avoiding eye contact afraid of her reaction but all she did was lift up my head and kissed me again and said you don't have to be ashamed I think it's kind of hot and a major turn on that you have a dick I smiled and then she asked how... how big is it? I laughed and said it's eight, half inch.

Cheryl's POV

I kissed Toni the kiss got heated and I press my front  against hers and then I felt a huge bulg then I stepped away and asked her what is was long story short Toni has a dick and I'm not gonna lie that's hot as fuck the guys I have been with could not compare to Toni but as soon as I was going to continue our lil make out session I couldn't cause her came principle weather bee knocking on the door asking why was it' locked I yelled that there was an girl issue luckily he believed it and he said  hurry up other girls have to pee and with that I fixed my hair and make Toni wiped the lipstick off her face fixed her bult I  was angry because I really wanted to do it with Toni and now I'm all hot and bothered and I could still see Toni's Huge bulg in her pants and like I said that's a major turn on and that's why I slipped my number in Toni's pocket and my house address maybe we could have fun later. Before I could leave the bathroom Toni grabs me by my ass and kissed me and we pressed against each other I let out a low moan so did Toni we both smiled what was that for I asked she said I like you and I have a feeling that you like me to and I would love for us to finish what we started and I want to get to know you more to so since today is Wednesday I could maybe take miss Bombshell on a date if that's ok with you miss HBIC? So you do think I'm an HBIC?  I never second guessed you not being one  Toni said seductively. You know what Toni I would love to get to know you and   I would love to go on date with you and  finish our lil session were going to have. Toni left the bathroom first then I left out after it was now time for Lunch so everyone was on their way their. Toni is going to be the death of me I never know I could care and love for someone I just meet.