The Plan: Part 1

A/N: I know I haven't uploaded in a while but I'm back now so let's hop back into this story. Add a song that some of you might like

Toni's POV
When jug came to us in the Lunch room we all ran to our motorcycles and drove to the South Side. When we got there it was 9:40 so school has already been over  so I decided to text Cheryl about our date while Jughead nagged about calling Archie and the rest of the gang so we can work out our plan for the Drag Race. (It's that late cause Jughead wanted food you know how that goes)

Toni's texts with Cheryl

Toni:Hey princess I was wondering if we were still on for our date at Pop's then to the Movies?

Cheryl: Umm One don't call me princess. Two I never said this was a date but sure we are still on for our "date".

Toni: Whatever you say Princess. I'll pick you up tommorow after the Drag Race you coming right?

Cheryl: Yes  I'm coming I'm also swinging by the South Side tonight with cousin Betty because your hobo Serpent King needs our help.

Toni:Cool maybe we could finish what we started in the bathroom at school earlier 😉.

Cheryl: Maybe but I don't think you could handle this 😏.

Toni: I'll have you screaming my name by the end of the night. I have to go Jughead is starting the lecture with us please get here.

Cheryl: I'm in the car with Betty and the rest we will be there soon.
Read at 10:15p.m

Still Toni's POV
After I got done text Cheryl I listen to Jughead yell about how this plan needs to work ughhhh this gonna be a long night.

Cheryl POV

I got a text from Toni about our "date" and we talked for awhile and not gonna lie I really like Toni but I Cheryl Blossom will not say that out loud. Anyway I'm in the car with my cousin Betty and the rest of our little crew yes I'm friends with Veronica and the rest I'm not always mean you know. We're on our way to the South Side cause the Serpents need our help to stop the other gang that want to take over the Serpents land. Toni's there so maybe we could have a little fun.

A/N:
HEY I'm back I know I've been gone I've been busy etc. But I'll try to update more often and maybe start another story you will find out what is will be next chapter. I know this was short sorry.

-love you guys

- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READ I GOT ON THIS AND FOR ADDING THIS TO YOUR READING LIST.

There COULD be Smut Next chapter 😉😏

-BYE