Chpt2- Rivals or Lovers

Third person pov
As lance began biting Keith's scent gland he picked him up and threw him on the bed as he was undoing his belt

Keith's pov
HE WAS ACTUALLY FUCKING STRIPPING?!? Right in front of me!
He got on top of me in only his boxers as he began kissing me while removing my clothes too. He reached my boxers when he said "keithy~" I whined a little at the name and by the time he was done removing my clothes i was already hard, he removed his boxers and i immediately blushed at his size. How was that going to fit in me?!

Third person pov
As Keith blushed lance then lined himself up and without warning slammed himself in, Keith let out a blaring cry, not of pain but pleasure. Lance took that as a sign to move, with every thrust he took Keith let out a loud moan, lance was reaching his climax when Keith released all over his stomach and the bed. Lance lost it and his alpha took control and trusted at an inhuman speed going as deep as he could, when he began to get sloppy he already knew he was going to release. As if on cue he trusted deep in as he released spilling deep in Keith and feeling his knot form, keeping him stuck inside Keith for at least half an hour. Both Keith and him were panting heavily, and Keith finally picked up all his courage and said "..i love you.." And lances eyes widen as he snapped back into reality "..." He stayed silent trying to get himself together. And when he did he said "I love you too" and Keith fell asleep with lances arms wrapped around him and legs tangled together.

-AHHH thank you guys so much for voting!! I really hope you enjoyed this, this was my first time writing smut so please tell me if there are any mistakes tysm! ~ author chan
Words- 330