Oneshot special!

Requested by: sadpotatoforlife
Ship: Klance
Au: modern
(just a pinch of angst)

Third pov
As Keith was walking back from his job he bumped into somebody...stiff.. With a dangerous Aura. Knowing exactly who it was he booked it. Ran as fast as he can and quickly reached in his pocket to grab his house keys.

He opened the door and quickly got in, but just before he locked the door it busted open, and there he was standing with that disgusting  smirk on his face that Keith wished he could just wipe off, Lotor.

He tried running to his room but quickly got dragged by his feet, lotor already closed the door by then. He reached onto the Table and got a bottle while smashing it on the floor near Keith. A glass shard found its way into his skin on his thigh, he knew it was the only thing that was keeping the blood from gushing out so he kept it there. While keith was focusing on the wound lotor grabbed a shard glass and dug it into Keith's skin. He SCREAMED in agony and lotor was sure his neighbors to hear so he ran out as fast as he could.

Keith was left there sitting on the floor with glass and blood everywhere, just then somebody else burst threw the door, Keith just about had it and decided to just give up on locking the door, as his vision was fading he looked over on the figure that burst threw and was surprised when he realised it was his co-worker, Lance.

Lance just stared in horror and as Keith sat there passed out, he got his phone out and called 911 immediately. He knelt down near Keith making sure not to ignore those glass shards, he picked Keith up and examined his wounds. He knew by the time the police got here the wounds would be worse so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He found the first aid kit and took of Keith's hoodie to check his arm, the glass was deep in there but it was nothing he couldn't deal with. He slowly pulled the glass out and bandaged it, he thought that was it until he looked at Keith's thigh.

He quickly did the same thing and just as if on cue he heard police sirens and some ambuLANCE (im sorry, I had too😂). He explained the situation to the police and the ambulance got Keith to the hospital, since lance didn't have a car the police gave him a ride to the hospital.

I hope you enjoyed it! If you want a part two please tell me and ill be happy to make one!

Words: 457