Oneshot special part 2!

Requested by: sadpotatoforlife
A/N this is a continuation of the last oneshot special ❣️

Third pov
As Keith woke up he found himself in a hospital bed, he slowly lifted himself so he could sit up and look around. He saw lance sitting on a chair near his bed, he slowly leaned over and tapped lance's shoulder.

Lance grumbled a bit and then opened his eyes
(Another A/N sorry, but Im not really good with dialog so ill leave that to your imagination!) after lance explained everything that happened Keith was shocked. He didn't remember any of that, but then again its normal because he did hit his head pretty hard when lotor dragged him by his feet causing him to fall.

He thanked lance and asked if there was anything he could do for him, but once just did that he was in no condition to do anything just yet.

Although Keith wanted to argue longer the doctor came in and told Keith that he would be able to be signed out tomorrow, Keith asked if lance could stay with him until then, the doctor agreed knowing that they had many things to catch up on.

Keith asked how long he had been asleep hoping he didn't fall into a coma, but lance assured him by telling him that he was only asleep for a day.

Lance asked why Keith was worried and Keith answered by telling lance that he had a pet wolf named kosmo-

Flash back

Lotor ran up Keith's house before he left and locked the dog in Keith's room while he was still asleep and quickly bolted the door while making a beeline for the front door

End of flashback

Kosmo.. Keith finally remembered what happened and asked if lance could go check on Kosmo for him and feed him, Lance obviously said yes and Keith handed him the keys for both the house and the room.

After lance had returned it was night time and Keith was probably fast asleep, and he was correct. Keith was sleeping on the bed and lance grabbed the side chair and Sat there, drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! I'm thinking about making a part three of you want it.
But anyways- Luv y'all! (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Words- 387