Ive been better

I'm going to a comic book store tomorrow I'm excited.

————————————-

Your POV

I put in arm around Mikey's shoulders in an attempt to seem more affectionate and he gives me a small smile. I almost melt then and there.

"We're here." We go into a restaurant that I wasn't paying attention to the name of and a waitress seats us.

"Aw, you two are so cute together!" Linsey gushes.

"Thanks." Mikey says.

"How was your second kiss?" Gerard asks. "I definitely know how the first one was, considering you were right in front of me"

"We- it- uhh..." I try to figure out what to say.

"Have you not had it?" J gasps.

"No." Mikey answers.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Gerard softly bangs his fists on the table as he chants.

"Gerard!" Linsey scolds. I go to thank her when she says, "you gotta bang the table harder!" She joins in and the other two are quick to too.

"Alright, alright!" I say, people are starting to stare. I turn to mikey and pull him by the front of his shirt in for a quick peck on the lips.

"That was a shit second kiss." Frank says. I shot him a glare and he holds his hands up in a surrender position.

"I agree." Gerard says.

"I'm not gonna make out with him in the middle of a restaurant!" Mikey says.

"I agree." I mock Gerard.

"Then do it outside when we leave." J offers. I sigh but reluctantly agree, Mikey does too. We eat and they keep bringing it back to me and Mikey's relationship. By the time the meals finally over and we pay I'm ready to get to hell out of there.

"Not so fast." Gerard stops me and drags me by the collar of my jacket next to mikey. "Time for a real kiss." Frank shoves Mikey into me and I look around mikey to glare at him.

"Here goes nothin." Mikey says before catching my lips in a kiss. I hear the other four cheering in the background but nothing but mikey matters right now. At least until there's a click and a flash.

"Hey!" I break away from mikey and shout.

"Yeah?" Gerard says innocently before taking off, the other three behind him. They jump in the car and take off, stranding me and Mikey.

"Guess we're taking the bus?" We walk to the nearest bus stop and wait, talking.

"So, how do you want to break up?" I ask.

"Just say it wasn't working out and we're better off as friends I guess."

"Alright."

Truth is I don't wanna break up, but this wasn't supposed to last, my feelings for mikey be damned.

We chat as we wait but it's more tense. God I hate it. As the bus pulls up we fall into a awkward silence and wait for it to go near our houses. My apartments first.

"How about you stay over." I ask.

"Sure." He shrugs. He follows me off and we start the walk to my apartment. I'm thinking about holding his hand when I'm grabbed from behind and a cool metals held to my throat.

"Give me all ya got." A voice hisses in my ear.

"Let go of him!" Mikey says.

"One step closer and I slit his throat." The knife presses in a litter further and I hiss In pain. I can feel little beads of blood running down my neck.

"Do not." I say, trying to force his arm away from me.

"And why shouldn't I?" He mocks, pressing harder.

"Well you see that guy right there? He's my only reason to live. I'm not exactly up for being murdered in front of him." I say.

"Is that your boyfriend you fucking faggot?"

"It's complicated."

"I really don't care." He moves his arm and stabs into my stomach. I fall to the ground and he runs.

"Mikey!" I gasp. I can feel myself bleeding out.

"Shit! Ok Hold on don't you fucking die on me." I hear him on the phone. I try to stay awake and manage to until I hear the sirens.

——————

I wake up in a white room with a few IV's sticking out of my arm and bandages over my stomach and neck. I see mikey asleep in a chair, his head on my bed and his hand a few inches from mine.

He looks exhausted, dark half circles under his eyes. I watch the rise and fall on his shoulders as he breathes.

I see him open his eyes and yawn. "Hey mikes."

"Y/N!" He gasps.

"The one and only." He hugs me.

"Glad to see you're awake Mr. Y/L/N. You gave your husband here quite a scare."

I glance at mikey, who mouths "explain later."

"Yeah well, getting stabbed is never good for anyone involved. Do you know if the caught the guy yet?"

"I'm afraid not Mr. Y/L/N. There's an officer coming in a little bit to get a statement from you, then you're free to go." The doctor checks my stab wound and cut before leaving.

"Husband?"

"That's the only way they were gonna let me back here. Everyone else is stuck in the waiting room."

"Ha ha, losers. So Mr. Y/L/N, you were worried about me?"

"Well Mr. Way, you did get stabbed right in front of me." He jokes.

"Aw did we miss the wedding?" Gerard says from the doorway.

"Fuck off dude." He comes in, followed by Linsey, frank, J, and Ray.

"Aw, cutest couple award goes to us, but you two are a close second." J laughs.

"I hate all of you." Mikey groans. We wait until everyone but mikey gets kicked out so we can talk to the police officer.

After we're finished Mikey gives me some clothes to change into and after I put them on I realize they're his.

Gerard gives us a look when he notices.

Me and Mikey decide to his apartment
Mine isn't exactly in a safe part of town and I'm not trying to get stabbed again. We watch Netflix for a while until I feel a pressure on my shoulder.

I look over and see mikey asleep. I gently shake him. "Mikes."

"Huh?" He doesn't open his eyes but he lifts his head a little.

"Go to bed." I say.

"I'm not tired."

"You're practically asleep right now, and I can't carry you to bed literally a day after getting stabbed."

"Ughh." He groans but gets up. "Let's fuckin go." He pulls me up and drags me to his room. He throws some sweatpants and a t shirt at me before grabbing some for himself. I change in the bathroom and when I walk back out he's still putting his shirt on.

"Oh shit- sorry." I look away as he finishes pulling his shirt down.

"It's good." He lays down and I lay down next to him.

"You okay?"

"I've been better. I've also been stab free." I laugh and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Wanna move in with me?" He blurts out. "I mean it's just a lot safer over here and i don't want you getting stabbed again and I know the apartment above me's vacant and it has two rooms."

"Why not. Definitely save both of us on rent too.

"Sweet. I'll figure it out tomorrow."