Homophobia is gay

I bought watchmen bc if that one my chemical romance music video and the ink blot guy is condescending as hell
————————————-
Mikey's POV

"Hey-mikey." I'm woken up by my shoulder gently being shook. "Could use a little help here." I open my eyes and see Y/N. I look down ah his hand, holding paper towels soaked in blood over where he go stabbed.

"Oh fuck!" I jump up and put a random t shirt I find in a drawer over the wound. "Come on, we gotta go back to the hospital." I say and start to pull him to the car.

"Dude. I can barely afford going to the hospital that one time. We both know a musicians life doesn't make much, and my music isn't exactly mainstream." He says.

"Then I'll pay." I pick him up carefully.

He tries to get down but I keep going until I get to the car. "No! It's expensive as hell! There's no way I'm letting you do that."

"I can afford it Y/N. besides, what kinda boyfriend would I be if I let you die." I smile down at him and he looks back at me with a shocked expression.

"Bro."

I burst out laughing while I help him into the car. I'm pretty sure he was just surprised and immediately said bro.

We drive to the hospital and he tries to convince me he doesn't need to go.

"Ok I'm about to tell you something super personal. I'm terrified of hospitals, and going is o lay gonna make it worse." He says.

"No you're not. We're going to the hospital Y/N, because to be honest I kinda like you and seeing you die would really ruin my day."

"It'd brighten mine, but that's just me."

"Y/N."

We pull up the the hospital and even though he insists on getting out on his own I carry him in. They make me wait in the waiting room and while I do I call Gerard.

"What's up you menace to society?"

"Y/N's back in the hospital, he started bleeding pretty bad again."

"Be right there, I'll call ray, you call frank. He's gonna be okay mikey, I promise." Gerard says.

I didn't realize how bad my hands were shaking until I went to find frank's contact in my phone.

"He's in the hospital again and fuck you!" I say the second he answers.

"The fuck? Same one? On my way but what?"

"Of it wasn't for this stupid bet you had with Gerard I wouldn't have actually fallen even more in Love with him!"

"Mikes, we all knew you were in love with him. Why would I bet $500? You two are just too dense to see the tension, which by the way, is soooo bad."

"Oh you're so dead the second I see you. I'm so worried about him dude. He said he didn't wanna go to the hospital because he said it was too expensive and when I offered to pay he refused, I mean I'm still doing it but how much does he need to go to the doctors or something and doesn't because it's expensive?" I ramble.

"Woah dude slow-hey fuck face! Watch where you're going asshole! I'd fucking go but unlike you're lazy ass I got places to be!- down mikes, he's gonna be okay. You did the right thing. They only thing we can do is hope he goes when it's something serious."

I shakily laugh at his road rage and try to get my hands to stop shaking. "Can you just like distract me or something? If I keep thinking I'm gonna explode."

"Yeah okay, so-" Frank starts telling me about this new tattoo he wants to get, and anything else that comes to mind until Gerard gets here. I say goodbye and hang up.