Kiss and make up

Someone on tumblr referred to me as my name instead of my url and every time I think about it I start smiling
——————————
Because we didn't have time to go to my apartment I threw in a pair of Mikey's plain black ripped jeans and a neck deep shirt. While I waited for him frank went back to his place to change and the second Mikey walked out I knew frank was right about me not knowing how to dress. Mikey had an outfit similar to what he wore to his grandmas birthday.

"Wait wait- we can make it even better." Mikey disappears into his bathroom and comes back with the eyeliner. He carefully put of on my eyes and I am stared at a rip in the jeans. "Perfect." He leans back to admire his work.

"Don't see a mirror anywhere mikes, what're you talkin about?" I make an attempt at flirting.

"I-i can see my reflection in your eyes, as long as I'm careful not to get lost in them." He says. I try to think of something else to say but nothing comes to mind.

"Let's go babe." He pulls me up and I grab his more punk looking leather jacket, covered in pins and patches and spikes and we walk to the car. "You have your phone right? And you're gonna tell me if your stitches start acting up right?"

"Yeah, yeah. For someone who's about to break up with me you sure are worried about me."

"You're like one of my best friends, of course I am." The words hurt but I put on a smile and laugh.

Mikey's POV

"You're like one of my best friends, of course I am." The words are killing me but there's no way he feels the same. He puts on the radio and flips it to the alternative station the song on is too dumb to die and he lights up. He turns up the volume and starts screaming the lyrics, and he's laughing. I join in, how could I not?

We sing along to the songs we know until we get to the address Gerard texted me. We go in to find a ton of people dressed more like me then him. He's getting a few glares and I wanna tell them off.

"You gotta act pissed off at me, make our fight more realistic." He whispers into my ear. I nod and put an annoyed look on my face.

"Whatever I'm gonna go talk to gerard." I say. I think I sound annoyed enough because a few people turn to look, probably thinking something's about to go down.

"Fine dude. Don't even know why you brought me." He storms off in the direction of frank and I head over to Gerard.

"Relationship problems?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. He just doesn't know how to act! Like you see what he's wearing? And by the time I saw it was too late to change. And he managed to get himself into a fight earlier after he literally just got stabbed!" I rant.

"He is dressed pretty weird for this." Gerard agrees.

"He is! Thank you!" He's actually dressed perfect but I might be a little biased because I'm in love with him.

Me and Gerard talk for a while until I catch him staring at his girlfriend for the 3rd time. "Go on, I know you wanna talk to her." I wave him off and he gives me a thankful look.

I hung out by myself until Y/N walked up to me. "Frankie said it's time to fight." He says quietly.

"Then I guess we fight."

Neither of us see to know what to say.

"You know what mikey? I can dress however I want! I don't care what you think anymore!" He suddenly shouts. The room goes quiet.

"You don't need to make a scene! But if you're gonna then we will! You're embarrassing me! You don't know how to dress or act for the occasion!"

"At least I know how to have some fun! We need a break dude. I'm done!" He storms off and I go the other way. I see frank and ray go over to him and Gerard and Linsey walk over to me.

"Woah little bro. One hell of a fight."

"I know." I look over at him and see him looking upset. He's a good actor.

"I can't believe you broke up." Gerard says.

"I'm gonna go home."

Your POV

"Frank I wish I didn't do that."

"I thought you didn't wanna date him?"

"Because I had a crush on him! Then I fell in love! I fell in love with Mikey way and there's no way he likes me back." I groan.

"Dude. He's in love with you too." I turn around and see Gerard. "He left but I'll drive you to his apartment."

We walk out and it's raining. Just my luck honestly.

"Operation Get Y/N and Mikey together is a success!" Gerard and frank high five.

"What?" I turn to them. There under an overhang over the entrance of the building, but I'm out in the rain.

"Oh you know that bet? Fake. Fake dating works in fan fiction, so why not real life?" Gerard tells me.

"Oh you two are so dead." I pull franks keys out of his hand. "Take Gerards car home!" I yell as I run to his car. I hear them yelling behind me, a mixture of yelling how I'm stealing frank's car and telling me to get mikey.

I drive as fast as I dare in the pouring rain. I'm already wet from before and by the time I park and make the short run to Mikey's apartment building I'm soaked.

I run up the stairs and knock on his door, out of breath.

"Y/N? Oh my god you're soaked!"

"I'm in love with you." I blurt out. If I don't do it now I never will.

"You- What?" Hes looking at me with wide eyes.

"I- I can't say it again mikes."

"Please. I need you to."

"I love you. I fucking fell in love with you, even though I know you probably don't feel the same and I just ruined our friendship! I'm sorry. I'll go." I turn to leave but he stops me by grabbing my arm.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that." He pulls me in for a kiss. We break away when we hear yelling.

"Finally! Yes!" Gerard screams.

"Mikey and Y/N sitting in a tree!" Frank yells.

"Congratulations and I'm sorry." Ray says, trying to pull them away.

"Come on." Mikey leads me in and hands me a towel and a change of clothes.

I change in the bathroom and put my wet clothes and towel in the laundry room.

He seems to be making spaghetti "Hey." I go behind him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Hi." He turns around and puts his arms on my shoulders. I put mine around his waist. "Thought you might be hungry."

"Thanks mikes." I catch his lips in another kiss and we spend the next few minutes kissing.

"Oh shit!" He breaks away and turns back around moves the overflowing pot off the stove.  He drains the pasta and puts it on a burner that's off. "Where were we?"