iii

⁽ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱ ⁾
♡ᵎ

“𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀 i said find her type not emploi her

i mean… if she wants to i guess.”

i overheard yeri talking on the phone with yongha while walking faster than jiwon and i.

the girls used to have their personal drivers bring them home but ended up joining me nearly every night because they thought i was lonely and jiwon thought it was about time for her to exercise.

“so… any cute guys?” jiwon giggled while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

i rolled my eyes at her question but smiled nonetheless. “obviously, they’re literally in a club with ‘prince charming’ in the name.”

the short-haired female squealed and hugged my arm, “hH DOyum is so cute i know!!”

“be careful byeonghee might hear you.” i teased her making her pout adorably then sigh. “it’s not official yet but i really like him.”

she turned to me and gave me a ‘(。•́︿•̀。)’ look.

“aaaw don’t worry bub he’s probably just nervous. he’ll ask you to be his girlfriend in no time and before you know it!! it’ll be your wedding day!”

“dskjfhskjsh shuT UP.” jiwon’s cheeks flushed red and she hid her face with her hands.

as i was laughing at her reaction, yeri had ended her phone call and matched her pace with ours.

she turned to me and cracked a smile, “i can’t believe you’re working for my cousin lmao.”

i sheepishly scratched the back of my neck with a hesitant smile, “haha yeah, sorry. the other jobs i looked at sucked.”

yeri faked an angry expression and playfully hit my shoulder, “stop apologising for every goddamn it.”

“...sorry.”

jiwon and yeri laughed at the word that left my mouth. before we knew it we stopped at a crossroads and parted ways to get back home.