v

⁽ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱ ⁾
♡ᵎ

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 classes always ended at 12am for the sole purpose of school clubs

the whole afternoon was reserved to spend it with your club members and strengthen ‘bonds’. but for the past year i was allowed to go home at twelve because i didn't have one to spend with for three hours.

as usual i ate lunch with yeri and jiwon. ji had the cooking club to attend to and yeri was busy with the volleyball club.

“what did you do yesterday with the dudes?” yeri asked after stuffing her face with rice.

“well i got to know doyum but he called me—”

jiwon cut me off, “skdksk!!!”
“doyum??? what's he like? did he smell nice? which brand were his clothes?”

yeri rolled her brown orbs at the short-haired female, “if she's fangirling about doyum, byeonghee must have not asked her out yet.”

“jiwon, stay loyal to your mans.” i told her as i stole some of her prawns that were in her plate.

the girl pouted. “i don't need him anymore. i'm not gonna wait an eternity for hi—”

speak of the devil.

with an apple in hand, byeonghee stopped at our table with a friend of his. “hi ji! are you free tonight?”

i could literally see jiwon melt into a puddle at the sight of him. her eyes were staring into his dreamily and a happy sigh left her mouth.

byeonghee giggled, “i'll take that as a yes. i'll wait for you at the gates.”

“s-sure. see you l-later.” ji answered with the brightest smile plastered on her face. it made her look like she just won the olympics.

beside her, i saw yeri trying to hold in her laugh at how obvious jiwon was being and how she was saying she didn't need him just seconds ago.

his red-haired friend, who i somehow failed to recognise straight away, spoke up. “i'll see you after lunch kyu.” jinsung sent me a wink before leaving with byeonghee to get back to their lunch table.

i felt my cheeks turn red. i was caught off guard and it was like,, the first time i've ever interacted with any of the club members outside the club.

yeri and jiwon exchanged looks and ‘oooh-ed' together teasingly. “omg kyu are you blushing?”

with a roll of my eyes, i grabbed a pieces of bread and threw it at the two.

“shut uuup. i’m not.”

﹝𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡﹞

﹝𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡﹞

after i walked yeri to the volleyball club and jiwon to the cooking club, i made my way to my own.

the walk would've been quiet if it weren't for two students running down the hall. my eyebrows twitched at how loud they were and i heard their footsteps coming closer to me.

“skdks taEKHYEON GivE MY PHONE BACK YOU RAT!!!”

“HAHHAAHAHA RUN FASTER OLD MAN!”

taekhyeon? isn't he a dude from the club?

as i turned around to check what was happening behind me, someone ran into me.
literally.

i was nearly knocked over and i thought:

this is the end for me. i'll fall on the floor, my head will crack open and i'll never get to see the third season of stranger things.

but thankfully i was held up by my elbow.

i looked up at my savior with a small smile on my face. taekhyeon seemed surprised to see me.

“oh kyungmi! sorry, haha i didn't look where i was going.”

the small interaction between us gave yongha enough time to catch up to us. he snatched his phone out of the younger one's grasp. taekhyeon whined, “relax, i was only going to change your lock screen. it's not like i was erasing all your apps or something.”

“last time, you changed my password so i don't trust you anymore.”

“okay okay, sorry. let's just join the others.”
taekhyeon grabbed the handle of my backpack and began dragging me there while yongha just followed.

“heY GUYS!!!” the younger male yelled when the three of us entered the club room. he released his hold on my bag and walked towards one of the back rooms, “i'm going to go change!” announced taekhyeon but everyone seemed to ignore him as they were busy with something else.

after taekhyeon left, seunghwan approached me with jinsung's forearm in his hand. “today jinsung is all yours!”

my eyes met jinsung's and i finally understood why he said ‘see you after lunch’ earlier.

i sent him an awkward smile.

“c'mon, let's go sit down sweetheart.” he placed his hand gently on the small of my back and guided me to a different spot than when i was with doyum.

instead of tea on the table, there were cookies and milk placed in the center of it.

we both sat down in the comfy chairs and i couldn't help but compare jinsung and doyum already. the atmosphere from yesterday was already so different.

doyum gave out intimidating and idgaf energy whilst with jinsung felt flirty and playful.

“so, what's a pretty lady like you doing in a place like this?”