vi

⁽ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱ ⁾
♡ᵎ

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 🍒 ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝐈 looked around awkwardly, trying to find an answer.

“d-don't you already know??”

“well yeah but— okay, nevermind.”
jinsung grabbed a chocolate-chip cookie and took a small bite and looked surprised. “wow, these cookies are nearly as sweet as you.”

my cheeks warmed in embarrassment. how can someone say cheesy pickup lines with their wHoLe chest?? and so confidently???
i could never.

i stretched my hand out to have a cookie too but jinsung cut my trajectory and wrapped his hands around mine. the gesture was nice but….. my cookie.

“you’re hands are really soft! do you do any skincare?” the male flashed me a smile and lifted one of his eyebrows up as he asked his question. “o-oh, thanks. i don’t really do much honestly.”

jinsung let go of my hand and bobbed his head, “wow, expected from someone with such natural beauty.”

my face flushed a light red again.
he’s given me wayyyyy too many compliments already for me today.

i couldn’t help but think how beautiful he’ll make his girlfriend feel one day.

“thank you… i guess.”
i finally reached for my cookie and sunk my teeth into the chocolaty goodness.

despite my unsocial-ness, i thought that this would be a good opportunity to make more friends (even though the purpose i’m here for is to find my ‘ideal type’ but let’s forget about that for now) because i failed to do that with doyum the day before. the amount of time i spend alone is crazy and yeri and jiwon are the only people that make me look forward to the days to come.

i had an icebreaker prepared.
i learned it through a kdrama but saying it outloud would sound stupid. out of nervousness, i grabbed the hem of my shirt and balled in up into my hands under the table. unconsciously, i lowered my head and held my breath then just said it:

“do you know…. bts?”

i cracked one of my eyes open when i heard jinsung gasp. his reaction made me less stressed. his eyes were shining and a grin decorated his lips.

jinsung responded almost immediately, “yes of course! who doesn’t nowadays?”

honestly, i should thank my best friends for making me listen to them because their music iS goLDeN.

“do you have a favorite member?” jinsung looked so excited, like someone just gave him a billion dollars. he waited for my answer impatiently as his finger was tapping against the table in anticipation.

“ohh.. it’s hard to choose. they’re all wonderful people so—”

“—hHH i agree. but taehyung always catches my attention. don’t ask me why.”

i was kind of surprised he cut me off so suddenly but it was cute seeing him so happy talking about this. but unfortunately my lame humor decided to kick-in.

“why.”

“...uhm.. because…..”

jinsung looked concentrated on finding an answer. but i interrupted his train of thoughts by giggling at his reaction.

by my laugh, jinsung seemed to have calmed his fanboy self down and remembered he had to stay in character. the red-head cleared his throat and quickly composed himself then wore a smirk. “your laugh is like music to my ears.”

that was the moment i knew i liked the bts fanboy jinsung more than the flirty jinsung.

with an awkward ‘thanks’, jinsung and i continued to talk for the next forty minutes about the basics about ourselves while he added a few pick-up lines here and there to make me flustered.

it was also at that moment that i knew i would have to answer the same questions for another seven days.