Chapter 10

Tony’s POV

It’s been 2 months that Maria’s dads been in jail and today her 18th birthday were leaving her on tour for 3 months I’ll be gone. Maria understands my life style we talk about the road I wish she could come, but she has school. I can’t think about me leaving her she going to be by herself for 3 months Tay coming with us. She was going to stay but Maria told her no to go and have fun with us. Tay is still not sure about going but Maria will not let her stay. “Tony” Tay whispers as Maria is asleep in my arms. “Get up and try not to wake her up.” Tay closes the door. I move Maria out of my arms I put her arms around the pillow so she thinks it’s me. Marias is a really heavy sleeper which is good thing. I walk down the steps and I see Tay, Vic, Mike, and Jaime blowing up balloons. Maria has got close to all the guys in the group, after everything that happen with her dad they all fell in love with her. “Tone” Jamie and Mike yell at me “Yo shut up Maria is still sleeping” I yell at them. Mike and Jamie start to laugh “So we getting drunk tonight for Marias birthday?” “Did you guys forget she just turn 18, I don’t even think she drinks.” Tay starts to laugh “Tony are you for real? Maria can drink she been drunk plenty of times.” I just shake my head. I really find myself looking a lot at my life and wonder how I got so lucky.  We put out our relationship out on social networks, most of all of PTV fans love Maria. They all knew how depressed I was before she walked into my life. Then there those girls who hate Maria saying she not good for me or she a whore. Ben hasn’t been much of help saying Maria left him for me, she cheated on him over and over again with me, oh and I hit Maria. Ben is just someone anyone would want their daughters to be with ha-ha. “Hey so when is Maria going to wake up?” Jaime asks before he runs up stairs to our room. “Oh shit Jamie she doesn’t have clothes….. “Jamie dude what the hell!” I hear Maria yell. Jaime runs down the stair his face is pale “I saw too much of Maria this morning thanks Tone for the warning."’

Marias POV

I can hear Tony yelling at Jaime down the stairs tell him to shut up, because I am sleep. I really don’t want to get out of bed yeah I’m 18 but it’s so crazy to think how my life has changed. I love Tony with everything in me, he going on tour tomorrow I know it so suck the day after my birthday. I wish I could go but school right now is everything I need to worry about. I mean when he comes back everything will go back to how it used to be right? I hear someone coming up the stairs its Tony I know it’s him. I get up I have no clothes on and walk over to door “Happy Birtdayyy” it’s no Tony its Jaime. “Jaime what the hell!!” Jaime’s eyes get big “Oh my god Maria” he screaming and runs down the stairs.  Oh my god. Tony runs up the stairs he crying from laughing so hard. “Jaime is pale like a ghost babe.” He can’t stop laughing “Where a shirt at Tony?” Tony looks at me with  a smirk “Well last night got a little wild and it might be in the shower or in the living room. Someone got a little wild.” I roll my eyes “Yes Tony the sex god of all men I couldn’t control myself last night, that I feel asleep right when we came home from dinner.” He throws me a shirt out of his door. “So are you goanna miss me when I’m gone? “Yes I’m going to miss your ugly face” “Aww babe I’m going to miss your ugly face more.” Tony said kissing my forehead. It felt I was laying in his arms for a lifetime until we heard a knock on the door. It was Vic “Hey Maria” he has he eyes covered “Vic she clothed you can open your eyes.” Tony says Vic face got red “Happy Birthday Maria!” He yells out and Tay walks in with a cake, Mike and Jaime walk in with balloons. Jaime has his eyes cover with one hand, “Is she clothed Tone?” Tony can’t stop smiling “Yes Jaime she clothed.” All the guys start to laugh I can feel my face getting red. “Aww looked little Maria getting all red.” Tay rolls her eyes “Here baby girl” she hands me gift. I open it up there a small box in there. I see a little diamond neckless. It used to be my mom’s I feel tears rolling down my face. “Its moms Tay. Where did you get it?” I put my arms around her. “My mom gave it to me to give it to you, she said your mom would of wanted you to have it.” “I miss her Tay, a lot today.” Tay rubs my back “I know you do. I miss her to, but she would be so proud of you. You know she would of loved Tony and been happy.” I wipe my tears off my face and we see the guys left the room. “Where did they go.” “I guess the left when you started crying” Tay says. “Get dressed Maria it’s your birthday we going to party! As Tay walks out I think about what she was saying of how my mom would have been proud. I hope she is I really do. I hear the door open and Tony walks in. “Hey babe are you okay?” I push him on the bed with me I get on top of him. “Maria everyone here.” I take my top off “Well I’ll guess I go take a shower.” “Not without me you won’t.” Tony grabs my hand. “No remember everyone’s here.” I get off of him and run to restroom and locking the door. I hear Tony hitting the door. I get the shower and wash my hair wash my body and shave my legs. Once I get out I walk into the bedroom Tony left so I’m guessing he with the boys and Tay. I get dressed do my hair and my make-up. I’m wearing a black tank top, white shorts, and some heels I at least want to be a little dressed up. I walk down the stairs to see tony watching Star Wars. “Why the fuck can’t we watch Harry Potter ?” Mike yells. I walk over to sit by Jaime “Are you finally dressed I thought we were waiting for Kim Kardashian down here.” “Ha-ha you are so funny Jaime.” Tony looks over at me, I can tell he still mad about what I did earlier to him. “You look beautiful babe.” Tony looks at me. “Hey thank you, you don’t look to bad yourself.” “So what are we going to do? Since it’s my birthday and all.” Tay looks at me “Were partying Maria all of the cousin your friends are coming over tonight.” Mike looks at me “We already got the drinks so you should be thankful for me, because Papa Tony didn’t want to buy you anything to drink.” Tays in the kitchen cooking food for the party, Vic and Mike are getting out the tables getting everything ready. “Babe do you really want to have this party?” I asked Tony “It’s your birthday I’m just happy to spend it with you.”

Tony POV

There nothing but kids here drunk, listening to Wiz Khalifa Tays as drunk as she can be. I hope she wakes up tomorrow for the tour. Mike hitting on some girl that Maria friend with, Jaime trying to get laid by some girl telling her he in and band. Well Vic there drunk with a lamp shade over his head running into walls. Maria taking shots with any and every one I think I’m the only one sober. Jaime just acting drunk.  I really hope Maria doesn’t drink a lot while were on tour, but tonight I’ll let her have her fun it is her birthday. Just then I see a girl walk over to Vic and kiss him. Oh fuck Tay runs over to the girl and starts to bang her head against  the wall. Vic throws the lamp shade at the girls, I run over with Mike and Jaime pulling the two off each other, Marias run over also but falls on someone. We pull Tay off “That it everyone needs to get the hell out of here” Vic yells everyone leaves. “Aww man where the party going” Maria yells. Tay looks at Maria “It’s over bitch.” Tay runs to her and Vic room, Vic runs after Tay. “Oh shit someone fucked up.” Maria says “I think someone a little drunk.” Mike tells Maria “Yeah I think it’s time to go lay down babe.” I tell Maria “Yes lay me down Tony!” Mike looks at me and then Maria “Have fun you too.” I carry Maria up the stairs. I take her shoes off. She pulls my head up so I can look at her and kisses me. I run my hand down here back looking for the zipper of her dress. She starts to kiss my neck I let out moans I can feel a smile forming on her lips. I move here more on the bed and begin biting and sucking her neck she screaming my name. I pull my pants off “Are you sure Mari?” ‘Yes Tony I love you.” Hearing those words from her mouth completed everything. “I love you more Maria.” That night we gave ourselves to each other.